Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Hah, I'd totally be down for this! Great patch, too. I'll be out in the desert on Sunday, though..

^ hahaha, i actually decided to go with my Dukes instead, because i never wear them anymore and i'd rather short these than the nudies. But yeah man, see u sunday Bobby.

For the record, none of the shirts we sell are Hawaiian shirts.

for the record, what kind of shirt is that?

vvv I guess you thought I was being facetious; I was actually curious, though, because I thought it looked like a hawaiian shirt too but I figured there was a name for it before that "style" started getting called "hawaiian shirt."

for the record, what kind of shirt is that?

They're just shirts.. some are made of cotton, some are made of rayon, some have dress collars, some have johnny collars.

They're what shirts which you didn't tuck into your pants/jeans looked like from the 40's till the early 60's.

Sunday!

The Self Edge San Francisco Denim Shorts Party & Sale

The Denim Shorts party is happening again at Self Edge San Francisco on Sunday June 27th at 4pm and this time we're pushing it to another level. You bring in a pair of jeans and we'll turn them into shorts for you with a chainstitched hem and customize them if you'd like.

We'll have chainstitching machines, vintage single needle machines, and a riveting machine which will be run by Julian Prince Dash & Company, the team behind the SESF repair and hemming studio.

Also, every jean we work on will have it's leather patch removed and discarded and replaced with a commemorative leather patch made for the party.

We'll supply all the machines, leather patches, and beer, you supply an old pair of jeans that want turned into shorts.

The party will take place from 4pm until 8pm on Sunday June 27th at Self Edge San Francisco.

Everything at both the SF and NY store will be 10% off on Sunday June 27th.

Customers which are not local to either store can use a coupon code for 10% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM Sunday June 27th, the coupon code will be good until Monday June 28th at 5pm (PST).

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases. Sale does not apply to hem/repair services or printed materials.

Coupon Code for 10% off in our online store: DenimShorts

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/

Leather patch made for the party:

DSC00526.jpg

Today was great and a testament to the real community of friends we've built here in the Bay Area that transcends the material objects we sell.

Thanks to everyone that came, please post photos of your shorts here in this thread to make everyone else jealous. Wear them with pride.

Okay, Kiya! Re-post from other stuff...

Excuse the very shitty Photobooth pictures! And my white-ass legs! (wasn't that kind of the point of this party?)

This is post Self Edge Denim Shorts party.

photo281e.jpg

photo284b.jpg

My choice of footwear today was somewhat questionable, but I forgot it was warm/Denim Party day/Pride, so i rocked the vintage 40's Sheboygan boots.

Jeans (with sweet-ass new Denim Shorts party leather tag!) are Uniqlos.

I expect more pictures from all the other SUFU heads at that party, and I know there were quite a few.

(please excuse this post, I started drinking at the beginning of the Mexico-Argentina match [the Germany-England match was a LITTLE too early for my West Coast self to start drinking])

Here is Shubha's photo album for the SESF Denim Shorts Cut-Off Party, at SESF, June 27th, 2010. Hope you enjoy it. The party itself was a phenomenal get-together...I had tons of fun ! It was wonderful to finally meet up with forum friends face-2-face. Feel free to repost this album or forward around via email.

http://gallery.me.com/shubharamani#100106

Hey Kiya I'm a local but couldnt get off work today to get some shorts made for me and cop some rjb103BSP, so I was wondering if I could use the coupon code still for an online order?

The online discount code is good until 5pm today.

hey Kiya,(or anyone) do you have someone to send me to in the south bay to get my jeans altered (tapered)

thanks!

Nowhere in the south bay that i know of, but we send a lot of people to SF Tailors in Union Square:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/san-francisco-tailors-san-francisco

Check this place out:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/denim-doctors-and-hollywood-trading-company-los-angeles

I think this is what Kiya recommended when I asked him.

That's about 350 miles from the south bay.

Got the SE silver feather ring to replace my long lost Flat Head feather ring. I'm sure I'll love my dearly departed's little brother just as much. However, I still kick myself every day since I lost it.

Sunday!

The Self Edge San Francisco Denim Shorts Party & Sale

The Denim Shorts party is happening again at Self Edge San Francisco on Sunday June 27th at 4pm and this time we're pushing it to another level. You bring in a pair of jeans and we'll turn them into shorts for you with a chainstitched hem and customize them if you'd like.

We'll have chainstitching machines, vintage single needle machines, and a riveting machine which will be run by Julian Prince Dash & Company, the team behind the SESF repair and hemming studio.

Also, every jean we work on will have it's leather patch removed and discarded and replaced with a commemorative leather patch made for the party.

We'll supply all the machines, leather patches, and beer, you supply an old pair of jeans that want turned into shorts.

The party will take place from 4pm until 8pm on Sunday June 27th at Self Edge San Francisco.

Everything at both the SF and NY store will be 10% off on Sunday June 27th.

Customers which are not local to either store can use a coupon code for 10% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM Sunday June 27th, the coupon code will be good until Monday June 28th at 5pm (PST).

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases. Sale does not apply to hem/repair services or printed materials.

Coupon Code for 10% off in our online store: DenimShorts

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/

Leather patch made for the party:

DSC00526.jpg

Ah I missed the discount. I was soo just about to buy me some Jungle Cloth too... damn busy day at work not allowing me to check in with my sufu.

Ah I missed the discount. I was soo just about to buy me some Jungle Cloth too... damn busy day at work not allowing me to check in with my sufu.

You have 48 more minutes to take advantage of the online discount... Hurry up!!!

"Everything at both the SF and NY store will be 10% off on Sunday June 27th.

Customers which are not local to either store can use a coupon code for 10% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM Sunday June 27th, the coupon code will be good until Monday June 28th at 5pm (PST). Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases. Sale does not apply to hem/repair services or printed materials.

Coupon Code for 10% off in our online store: DenimShorts"

You have 48 more minutes to take advantage of the online discount... Hurry up!!!

"Everything at both the SF and NY store will be 10% off on Sunday June 27th.

Customers which are not local to either store can use a coupon code for 10% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM Sunday June 27th, the coupon code will be good until Monday June 28th at 5pm (PST). Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases. Sale does not apply to hem/repair services or printed materials.

Coupon Code for 10% off in our online store: DenimShorts"

I forgot... local time!