Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

hey kiya

any news on those 22oz drybones collab?

We're aiming for a September release, other than that i don't have the full spec list handy but it was posted a few weeks back to this thread.

nice. dry bones is an amazing brand, visiting their store in tokyo was amazing and i wanted to buy everything in sight. i need to get out of university research work and get a hedge fund job.

I've been out of touch lately, and I thought the other day, "I wonder what's up at SE these days.' Then I had a dream that I stopped by and kiya was selling jeans with gold pinstripes because he likes baseball so much. "But they're actual gold threads woven into the denim!" he said.

nice. dry bones is an amazing brand, visiting their store in tokyo was amazing and i wanted to buy everything in sight. i need to get out of university research work and get a hedge fund job.

Then you'd have loads of money to buy all the denim you could possibly want. Sadly though you'd be sporting a suit every day and have no time to wear it! Life can be a cruel mistress.

Then you'd have loads of money to buy all the denim you could possibly want. Sadly though you'd be sporting a suit every day and have no time to wear it! Life can be a cruel mistress.

over 70% of the dry bones store clothes were suits and related wear (shirts, dress shoes, etc.) a lot has a rockabilly vibe, but i think i could rock about 1/2 of it at a hedge fund job.

i mostly just hate that kind of work, though so i don't want to do it. have to get rich some other way.

over 70% of the dry bones store clothes were suits and related wear (shirts, dress shoes, etc.) a lot has a rockabilly vibe, but i think i could rock about 1/2 of it at a hedge fund job.

i mostly just hate that kind of work, though so i don't want to do it. have to get rich some other way.

Shit thats what all my family does(some sore of banking) and thats what i aim to become, i was thinking jeans under the suit, i tested it out, its hot but fine in air conditioning :)

Shit thats what all my family does(some sore of banking) and thats what i aim to become, i was thinking jeans under the suit, i tested it out, its hot but fine in air conditioning :)

*ding ding ding*

and we have a winner for most nerdy superfuture member ever

apologies for this being a semi pic-heavy post.

i know a lot of you have read about the weird incident that ended with me being stabbed and my jeans being cut off..

well, my friends (with a huge help from kiya) ended up buying me a pair of SExIH07 and i couldn't be happier with them. and to make things better, after sending an email thanking kiya, i was made aware that haraki from iron heart sent kiya a signed tee to give me. i can't tell you how awesome reading that email was. i got the shirt yesterday and was finally able to take pics.

many many thanks to kiya/self edge for being awesome. they definitely made me a very loyal customer. and also a huge thanks goes out to haraki/iron heart for making the best jeans anyone could wear and lots of gratitude for the thoughts, well-wishes, and the sign tee shirt...

sorry for the ridiculous smile.

067.jpg

068.jpg

IHshirtback.jpg

thank you guys for the well-wishes also. IH for life.

So fucking cool man, glad to see you're good.

Quick question for the SENY crew. Planning on stopping in this week to try on some Sugar Canes, wanted to check before hand and see what kind of sizes you got in the 66, Hawaii's and Okinawas.... I think I'd need a 30 or 31 in the Okis, not sure about the other cuts.

So fucking cool man, glad to see you're good.

Quick question for the SENY crew. Planning on stopping in this week to try on some Sugar Canes, wanted to check before hand and see what kind of sizes you got in the 66, Hawaii's and Okinawas.... I think I'd need a 30 or 31 in the Okis, not sure about the other cuts.

We have a really full stock of Sugar Cane jeans right now, if you're a 30 or 31 we should have just about every SC model in your size.

Hey kiya I was wondering when will be a restock on the self edge x dry bones and if the flat head f310 size 29 is in stock at the sf store?

We don't restock our collaborations.

Also the F310 we have in SF in 28 and 30, come in and try them on.

We have a really full stock of Sugar Cane jeans right now, if you're a 30 or 31 we should have just about every SC model in your size.

Bought a pair of Okinawas today at SENY, had excellent customer service and really enjoyed the store (was surprisingly my first time there). Forgot to ask the SA for his name but he was a good dude, knew his stuff and definitely made me feel welcome. Thanks guys!

Bought a pair of Okinawas today at SENY, had excellent customer service and really enjoyed the store (was surprisingly my first time there). Forgot to ask the SA for his name but he was a good dude, knew his stuff and definitely made me feel welcome. Thanks guys!

That would be Allan - glad you had a good experience. Enjoy the jeans!

Let's see some stab wound pics.

agreed. i missed the thread with the details of the stabbing, link please?

Self Edge & Wild Records Present The Lower East Side Rockabilly Hob Nob

SelfEdge-WildRecords_flyer-1.jpg

This sunday, July 18th, in Manhattan's Lower East Side Self Edge New York is hosting a Rockabilly Hob Nob. We've flown out Wild Records recording artists Omar & The Stringpoppers from Los Angeles for their first ever New York City Show.

We have quite a bit of new product in the shop and we're having a 15% off sale (at both SESF & SENY) on Saturday and Sunday.

At Self Edge New York we're giving away free promotional items sent to us from all the brands we carry with every purchase. We're giving away jeans, stickers, shirts, lighters, yoyos, coasters, bracelets and more from Iron Heart, Flat Head, Real Japan Blues, Strike Gold, 3sixteen, and Imperial with every purchase all weekend. Every purchase at SENY all weekend will get you one giveaway item.

The party at Self Edge New York is from 3pm to 8pm on Sunday, July 18th, and Omar & The Stringpoppers will play at 4pm. Also, PBR is supplying the very rockabilly-approved beer for the day.

Self Edge New York

157 Orchard Street (@ Rivington St.)

SALE INFO:

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 15% on saturday and sunday.

In-Store Sale at SESF and SENY:

July 17th & 18th (Saturday & Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:

Starts 9am (PST) Saturday, July 17th

Ends 10pm (PST) Monday, July 19th

Customers not attending the party can use a coupon code for 15% off everything in our online store.

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases. Sale does not apply to hemming/repair services or printed materials.

Coupon Code for 15% off everything: HobNob

will purchasing at SESF get us anything. :o

Yup, 15% off and a sheet of Strike Gold stickers or a Strike Gold leather coaster.