Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

anyone have fit pics of the skull x haru bracelet? I hate really loose bracelets.

Here's a pic. I usually wear it with the hardware down, but I turned it around to give you an idea of the fit. The bracelet measures 8".

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzYtMjAxMDA3MTgtMTgxM.jpg

Some pictures from yesterday's party...

i was wondering how the band was going to be able to set up inside (it's a small shop) so it makes sense that it was out front.

sorry i didn't get a chance to stop by, looks like it was a big success. congrats!

saw kira post about undercover cops... wtf!?! they have nothing better to do with undercover cops??? <facepalm>

kiya, is the 301 OD going to be restocked regularly or is it a one off thing?

It's a one off thing, only 60 pairs made total.

Has link??

yeah, here you go:

That was an epic party, i won't even get into what happened, i'll let the photos do the talking.

To be posted shortly...

Also, we had pro-style-fancy video shot of the event, should be out August 1st.

Edit: Undercover cops, not a good look for anybody.

hell yeah- I just went from being really disappointed when I remembered the SE sale was this weekend, to really excited about my jungle cloth SugarCanes I ordered when I realized the online sale lasted until monday.

sweeet.

with discount + SE giftcard collecting dust, it came to a grand total of $38

Release date? I need to know how much time I have to sell off my spare kidney...

Release should be July 22nd.

Dope the side burns K.

I've had those exact sideburns since i was 16 years old, when i think about how that was 17 years ago i feel a little sick.

New IH short sleeved shirts and 301s overdyed jeans are in the online store, the 301s is made of the same denim as the SEXIH07BK.

hey beats, i've been following your sexih07bk evo in the sidxbeats black year thread. since, from what i understand, the denim used in the 301s overdye is the same as the denim used in the sexih07bk, i'm hoping you can tell me more about the characteristics of the denim?

your sexih07bk's look great by the way :)

The Iron Heart 301s-07BK Jean & Short Sleeve Summer Shirts

We've had Iron Heart make up a very small run of the 301s Slim jean in an overdyed 19oz unsanforized denim.

This is the same denim which was used on the SEXIH07 jean, but done in a slim cut.

Also in is a set of summer weight short sleeved chambray shirts, one is in it's natural light blue state and the other has been overdyed black.

Along with those two new shirts Iron Heart has done a short sleeve version of their Heavy Weight Chambray Shirt.

These jeans and all three new short sleeve shirts are available now at SESF, SENY, and in our online store. Only 60 pairs of the 301s-07BK were produced.

Check the online store for a complete spec list and explanation of the fabrics:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

Iron Heart 301s-07BK Overdyed Slim Jean

ih_301s_overdye_01.jpg

ih_301s_overdye_04.jpg

ih_301s_overdye_06.jpg

ih_301s_overdye_05.jpg

ih_301s_overdye_07.jpg

Iron Heart Short Sleeve Workshirt - Light Indigo

ih_ss_blue_01.jpg

ih_ss_blue_03.jpg

ih_ss_blue_05.jpg