Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

^I know nothing other than a collab with illustrious member/fountain of knowledge, ringring, that is supposedly going to be made by Flat Head...

EDIT: Oh wait, didn't kiya post a picture a while back of the FH crew working with the design? Basically not a traditional 5 pocket cut? Along the lines of Mister Freedom ish? Or is my memory failing me...

^I know nothing other than a collab with illustrious member/fountain of knowledge, ringring, that is supposedly going to be made by Flat Head...

EDIT: Oh wait, didn't kiya post a picture a while back of the FH crew working with the design? Basically not a traditional 5 pocket cut? Along the lines of Mister Freedom ish? Or is my memory failing me...

I read in Kiya's Interview , the jeans will be something new/different with different kind of backpockets.

Im a 5-pocket traditional guy.

But im holding my judgement until they are ready. I kidda regretted for not getting the Inazumas but i dont wear zip fly either..

wasnt there supposed to drop another FH collab this year (besides the ringring non traditional 5 pocket jeans)? I can distinctly remember talk about a James Dean/marlon brando '55 cut. Is this still going to happen?

There are a few things in the works with Flat Head but the only thing we're showing samples of soon are the SEXFHXRR10 jean.

when is the restock coming on the rjbs? couple days?

March 20th.

Kiya, I've made my 1st purchase from SelfEdge recently and it was a phone order, does SE offer express shipping?

Shipping is free worldwide and with that domestically you have a choice of FedEx Ground which is trackable and secure or USPS Priority Mail which is faster but not trackable and if something goes wrong you're pretty much in the hands of USPS which means you're screwed for the most part. If you want anything faster than Priority Mail we'd quote you on the price via phone or email.

BSP restock anytime soon?

June 1st when the new run is done.. Skull 5010 restock is coming thursday of next week, only 4 of each size, last ones for at least a few months.

Black, too?

There are no plans to make any more black ones, we're lucky to even be getting the indigo denim.

kiya, i need to bring in my jeans for another repair!

Do it, i'm in the shop all day tomorrow.

Guest wockawockawocka

wait, what? they aren't even MAKING the black ones anymore???

let me know about that one as skull blacks are my fav. also what about those Iron Heart windbreakers? any restocks?

edit-man the buzz rickson sext11 khakis are nice. i am really wondering if these are more like a denim or a chino. i've been looking for something like a chino only heavier but not a denim...these look like they might be the answer.

June 1st when the new run is done.. Skull 5010 restock is coming thursday of next week, only 4 of each size, last ones for at least a few months.

Holy crap, I think I need these....

Just got the latest Lightning Denim Guide and both issues of Men's File in the mail. Loving the Men's File. It really is a great mens magazine full of all the cool stuff we all get into here on Sufu. Highly recommend everyone check these out. Cheers Kiya for getting it out to me.

Self Edge x Superfuture 004.SFO Superparty

May 1st

More info to follow next week, get your plans in check.