Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

^ sugarcane is a very 'repro-friendly' brand. they tend to make cuts that are not modern/skinny as they have much time invested in the cuts being true to historical cut. i mean, just look at all of the Canes at SE, they mostly say they are based on a pre-70's cut. (well, at least the oki, hawaii, 66's and 47's)

Mister Freedom Black Mulholland Master Jacket - Down Shift

Due to the popularity of the original Mulholland Master Jacket Mister Freedom has paid a short revisit to the piece by turning it into a cleaner version by employing a black jungle cloth fabric and forgoing the clip clasps for black Fiocchi snap buttons over the 1930's style "hookless" zipper. This version of the jacket also comes with white & indigo plaid checkered accents and a black windproofing leather inside the zipper cover flap.

With these color and fabric modifications they took a great jacket which was the most popular piece of the F/W09 collection and turned it into a guaranteed Mister Freedom classic by making a more minimal looking version.

These are not available for the Asian market and were made in small numbers only for a couple of stores, there will be no restocks of this jacket. Available now at SESF, SENY, and in our online store. Check the product page for a massive spec list and the history behind the fabrics and hardware used:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=74&products_id=543

Mister Freedom Black Mulholland Master Jacket

mf_01.jpg

mf_02.jpg

mf_03.jpg

mf_04.jpg

mf_05.jpg

mf_06.jpg

mf_07.jpg

mf_08.jpg

A very serious price drop just took place on the remaining pairs of the Real Japan Blues 105BSP jean:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=76&products_id=394

YAY!!! getting a pair!! TTS or size down one?

Go true to size or one size down if you want a slightly slimmer fit.

any size 32's hiding in store?

Sorry but all we've got is what's left in the online store.

Self Edge x Iron Heart Dark Rider Flannel Workshirt

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=542

The Self Edge x Iron Heart Dark Rider Flannel Workshirt

ih_button_01.jpg

Just came in today.

I just feel like I need to say that I've never dropped this much on a shirt.. and I was skeptical at first wether it was a smart idea or not... but I'm glad I picked it up.

The shirt itself looks great, the fit is spot on, and the material/fabric is INSANE. You'll have to feel it for yourself to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

The way I see it is.. I rather have a few quality shirts.. then a bunch of crappy shirts.

hey kiya,

is it possible to get the fh f380 measurements (for reference)?? they seem to have been taken down/discontinued on the website.

kiya, the 105bsps I ordered are just too small, I love everything about them but I need a bigger size, any chance on getting a restock online anytime in the near future?

Please email us at denim [at] selfedge.com

hey kiya,

is it possible to get the fh f380 measurements (for reference)?? they seem to have been taken down/discontinued on the website.

I saved them for my size.

Size Waist Inseam Thigh Leg Opening Rise

34 35 38 13 8.9 11.5

I find it's handy to keep a log of all my jeans measurements for future purchases.