Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Come on man. Bobby Seale, David Hilliard, Huey P if he wasn't murdered? Dude if SE can get the old panthers behind them, I will have to get on the wagon. Wishful thinking.

maybe when Self-Edge finishes it's endorsement deal with Sonny Barger they can sign up Epic Beard Man to wear Ironheart stuff. He's out there roaming the streets of Oakland.

vrwJ7jdacrY

Now I know not to mess with that guy. Dayum!

edit: That left was pretty devastating.

edit2: I like how he tried to play that shit off like he didn't get his ass stomped out. Bring me some m&m's...haha

edit2: I like how he tried to play that shit off like he didn't get his ass stomped out. Bring me some m&m's...haha

I'm pretty sure he was saying "bring an ambulance" but with blood all up in his mouth and nostrils it sounded like "m&m's."

At least you're on the right track as to who our next endorsement dude is, he's from Oakland (then again Sonny was also from Oakland, kinda).

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_from_Oakland,_California

That dude needed to get his ass whipped. Too much talking, not enough mannin' up.

You can't be the one that starts the fight and get your ass kicked.

i would love to see Del in IH's (in a completely heterosexual way). you already had Dan the Automator so hook it up

Del was interesting about ten years ago, have you heard his last few releases? It's embarrassing to hear what he's spouting off about now.

He went to college after he was an established MC and ended up studying jazz theory, personally i think that's the fastest way to destroy an MC that already has a good understanding of his style.

Self Edge x Iron Heart Dark Rider Flannel Workshirt

Iron Heart produces some of the most impressive flannel material on the market, so naturally when we wanted to have our own pattern produced we went to them with the idea of producing a fabric just for us.

The pattern, color, hand-feel, weight, and brush level was all laid out by Self Edge and after multiple versions we decided we had our perfect flannel material. Extremely soft, a versatile dark color, and a warm but breathable fabric round out this material that we had Iron Heart turn into their first non-snap button shirt.

The Self Edge x Iron Heart Dark Rider Flannel is available now at SESF, SENY, and in our online store. Sizing goes from Small to XXX-Large. These were made in a limited number and will not be restocked once sold out. We've also received a full restock of all Iron Heart jeans and belts:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=542

The Self Edge x Iron Heart Dark Rider Flannel Workshirt

ih_button_01.jpg

ih_button_02.jpg

ih_button_03.jpg

ih_button_04.jpg

agreed...

last time i saw Del was at a Heiro show in Sac, and he was too fucked up to perform anything so he just sat on the stage the whole time while Souls put on a decent show.

Crazy. I've heard similar shit about him and his shows too. Last time he was in the STL I heard he barely did his show. Apparently he's a bit of a recluse. After shows, he gets smoked out and hangs out on the tour bus by his lonesome rocking headphones, according to his tourmates.

Del was interesting about ten years ago, have you heard his last few releases? It's embarrassing to hear what he's spouting off about now.

He went to college after he was an established MC and ended up studying jazz theory, personally i think that's the fastest way to destroy an MC that already has a good understanding of his style.

I didn't think the first Deltron 3030 album was that bad....Oh shit - time flies. Wiki says that was almost ten years ago now! Unfortunately your right about the institutionalized jazz studies. If I were him I would have tried to hook up with a guy like Madlib and just learned first hand from a guy who naturally "gets it".