Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

hey k. can i send my jeans for repair? local tailor fucked up the repair! i want the repair to be like UES/bears type repair! can you do it?

Check your email.

We've added a few sizes in a few of the items that we reduced today.

Severe Price Reductions!

We've cut down prices up to 75% off on remaining sizes of certain items in our online store.

Check the items below, there also might be a few we forgot to note below..

The Real Japan Blues 66BSPBK jean, Iron Heart down vests and jackets, Buzz Rickson x Porter bags, Flat Head's 8005A Jean, Dry Bones D.Lewis Pullover and Dry Bones D. Lewis Chambray Shirt, Real Japan Blues 106BSP Jean, Real Japan Blues Kasuri shirts and Denim Shirts, Skull Hat T-Shirts, Dry Bones Slash Coat, Sugar Cane Blue Wool 1930's Shirt Jacket, Sugar Cane Black Garment Dyed Jeans, Sugar Cane Indigo Check Workshirt, Sugar Cane SEXSC02, Sugar Cane Rodeo Bootcut jeans, and the Mister Freedom Rider's Cap.

Spend away at SESF, SENY, or online while we still have things left to buy: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/

Kiya do you have anymore IH down vests in M?

Nope, sold out of Medium at both stores.

Sounds good. If I'm a 33 in the 2009s, would I be looking at the same in the 106BSP?

Yup, you'd be the same size.

We've added a few sizes in a few of the items that we reduced today.

Severe Price Reductions!

We've cut down prices up to 75% off on remaining sizes of certain items in our online store.

Check the items below, there also might be a few we forgot to note below..

The Real Japan Blues 66BSPBK jean, Iron Heart down vests and jackets, Buzz Rickson x Porter bags, Flat Head's 8005A Jean, Dry Bones D.Lewis Pullover and Dry Bones D. Lewis Chambray Shirt, Real Japan Blues 106BSP Jean, Real Japan Blues Kasuri shirts and Denim Shirts, Skull Hat T-Shirts, Dry Bones Slash Coat, Sugar Cane Blue Wool 1930's Shirt Jacket, Sugar Cane Black Garment Dyed Jeans, Sugar Cane Indigo Check Workshirt, Sugar Cane SEXSC02, Sugar Cane Rodeo Bootcut jeans, and the Mister Freedom Rider's Cap.

Spend away at SESF, SENY, or online while we still have things left to buy: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/

God I wish I had money to spend right now.

Hey Kiya - if I were going to drop some serious dough on either the black IH collabs or the Jungle cloths, which would I have a better chance of scoring through a restock later in spring? Right now my size is available in both and ideally I would like to score both but can't swing it at this moment.

...by the way, I was thinking you guys should do what a lot of the online music stores(like american musical supply,zzounds, sweetwater, etc) are doing now with interest free autodraft forms of payment in 3 or 5 month intervals. If you guys had that, stuff would fly out the door. It's only for when the shopping cart totals over a certain amount, but it's certainly been a godsend for a lot of musicians I know with crappy credit. Just a thought....

Hey Kiya - if I were going to drop some serious dough on either the black IH collabs or the Jungle cloths, which would I have a better chance of scoring through a restock later in spring? Right now my size is available in both and ideally I would like to score both but can't swing it at this moment.

my guess is neither...

do like i just did, go for broke and get both..

I'd say if you want both definitely get the SEXIH07BK right now, i don't even think they're gonna last a week let alone till spring hits.

the same pieces are also marked down in NY?

Yup.

will the black RJBs still be on sale after the release of the new ones release?

Not sure about that, i'd say at that price if you're considering them i wouldn't wait.

I ordered a pair of IH9301s today and literally 14 minutes after I got my confirmation email, I got an email saying that my jeans had shipped. A+ service guys.

We super fast.

hey kiya,

for the 66bspbk, i am a size 30 in the suXseXdb jeans. should i go with a 30 or 29?

Get a size 30, they'd be perfect after a hot soak.

kiya

Hows SEXSC 02 W25 sizing chart in CM

could you give me this information?

http://manuelsweb.com/in_cm.htm

Does SENY have any of the Sugarcane Garment Dyed jeans in stock? I don't know much about these and can't find many posts. They look like a slim straight. What other brand/style would you say the cut is closest to?

We do have a few pairs in stock... give us a call so we can do a stock check for you. They generally fit a whole size smaller than what's marked, so take your usual size and round up one.