Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Looking for a nice, basic SS chambray button up. Got anything in? Or on the way?

Thanks

Dave

Yup, we've got SS chambrays coming from both Dry Bones and Flat Head this spring.

Severe Price Reductions!

We've cut down prices up to 75% off on remaining sizes of certain items in our online store.

Check the items below, there also might be a few we forgot to note below..

The Real Japan Blues 66BSPBK jean, Iron Heart down vests and jackets, Buzz Rickson x Porter bags, Flat Head's 8005A Jean, Dry Bones D.Lewis Pullover and Dry Bones D. Lewis Chambray Shirt, Real Japan Blues 106BSP Jean, Real Japan Blues Kasuri shirts and Denim Shirts, Skull Hat T-Shirts, Dry Bones Slash Coat, Sugar Cane Blue Wool 1930's Shirt Jacket, Sugar Cane Black Garment Dyed Jeans, Sugar Cane Indigo Check Workshirt, Sugar Cane SEXSC02, Sugar Cane Rodeo Bootcut jeans, and the Mister Freedom Rider's Cap.

Spend away at SESF, SENY, or online while we still have things left to buy: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/

What was the original price on this:

Dry Bones D. Lewis Chambray Shirt,

The site says it's $199...

D

Almost $300.

How does a size 30 FH BSP (a little loose but I sized up for that) compare to a size 28 RJB 106BSP in cut? On a good day my waist is a 29.

You can fit into the size 28 106BSP if you just do a quick cold soak.

Navy IH down jacket = ordered! Very sweet!

Yeah, vest/jacket is the most awesome markdown by far.

Also copped a skull t-shirt because I've always lusted for one but goddamn if it wasn't ridiculously overpriced (not that 55 isn't overpriced for a t-shirt :D)

For someone with a 40-41" chest, L in the IH down jacket? I assume the down takes up quite a bit of space in the chest measurement.

Yup, you're definitely a Large.

Argh, all this talk of 66BSPBKs for cheap almost makes me want to buy a pair that fits :(

Also, SEXIH07BK is still coming feb, 20, right? I need my b-day present.

SEXIH07BK is coming either wednesday or thursday of this week.

Kiya thx for shipping usps for me. When can I expect me IH 301S in size 30?

ah almost bought the last 30's i think when i was in store last time.. needed a 31 but they were all gone

i posted this in the RJB thread, but i dont think ill get any answers there due to lack of traffic.

regarding the 106 bsps, im really tempted to get a pair but the only size left is a 28. i wear size 30 in the ih 301s and it was pretty dang tight new but stretched out to a perfect slim fit. i'd probably fit it with just a cold soak but arnt you supposed to get out all or most the shrinkage before you start the wear?

there doesn't seem to be much info on these or the black ones either.