Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya thx for shipping usps for me. When can I expect me IH 301S in size 30?

You already ordered? If you did and the package was sent out USPS then you should have it in 3 days or less if you're in the US.

and when can we see some skull restocks!

We just got some insanely cool Skull x Haru leather accessories and also a restock on their normal wallet chains. As far as jeans go, we're not sure.. I wouldn't wait.

o what a pity, my roommate just bought the sexsc02 for $130..man what a steal. i wish i could fit a size 25 like him. hmm maybe ill get the black pair, what size do you think would be good in those? 29?

Yup, you'd be a 29 in the 66BSPBK

any updates on the STL's kiya ?

You mean Steam Locomotive? They're available now at SENY, they came in yesterday along with some very cool TSL bracelets. Coming to SESF and the online store next week.

Kiya; my chest is 36" = size small in IH down vest?

Yup, you'd be a Small.

No restock expected on SEXIH Type III jacket ?

Nope, but we have a few left at SENY, call em over there at 212.388.0079

I used to have hair, boo.

That was the photo that practically launched the store, that shit took up the entire front page of the SF Chronicle Style section and it came out the morning after the first Superfuture party we had over three years ago. Things were never the same since.

I used to have hair, boo.

That was the photo that practically launched the store, that shit took up the entire front page of the SF Chronicle Style section and it came out the morning after the first Superfuture party we had over three years ago. Things were never the same since.

Yap - life's moving on - and fast, too....

Kiya, does SESF or SENY have any size 38 RJB 106bsp in stock? I want to get some but they are sold out online.

Nope, only sizes 28, 29, and 33 left in our online store.

Hey Kiya, did you say that the SEXIH07BK's would be in the NY store today or tomorrow or just SF?

They'll be at both stores (and online) today or tomorrow mid-day.

hey, just checked the SEXIH07BK restock - you are already sold out on size 36?

shiiiiiit!

Yup, size 36 sold almost instantly.

SENY has 1 or 2 left in 36, call them asap: 212 388 0079

They still ship for free.

Or hit them on AIM: SelfEdgeNY

I ordered a pair of 106BSPs last night then knocked out. I come home from class to see that they've already been shipped! Thanks Kiya and SESF with the quickness!!!
Yeah, they're really quick. I ordered the same yesterday and they're being hemmed right now. I'm guessing mine will ship out tomorrow. I can't wait :)

Does the NY store do repairs? And if they do, will they do repairs on jeans that were not purchased at SE?

I have a pair of Ande Whall's that have a looming crotch blowout, plus a few other holes, that I would like to have fixed, and I'm not sure I trust anyone else to do it.

Does the NY store do repairs? And if they do, will they do repairs on jeans that were not purchased at SE?

I have a pair of Ande Whall's that have a looming crotch blowout, plus a few other holes, that I would like to have fixed, and I'm not sure I trust anyone else to do it.

Yup, it's $40 flat, bring them in anytime.

Well, I snoozed and losed on the 106BSPs, but could you suggest another style that has a similar fit to the 2009s? I need a lower rise and like the slimish cut. Many thanks...(Also wouldn't mind a heavier denim)

Honestly i'd say get the new version of the 106BSP, it's the exact thing you're looking for and it's being released in about a week or so.