Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya, if I wear medium shirts, can I go with the last IH Sonny's Denim Vest in stock (size 38)?

Actually sounds like the 38 would be your perfect size, if by the freak chance it doesn't fit we're getting more in a week.

I think the 40 would be too large one your, keep it mind it doesn't have sleeves so there's more shoulder room in a vest.

when will you get them and will there be any difference to the version you are currently wearing?

We'll have them again in March and the only difference will be that the middle bob thread for the triple stitch will be red (bob only, so the red is only visible from the inside of the shirt). It's to distinguish the second run from the first run.

so what size for me k for the sonny vest?

One size down from your FH shirt size.

Mark, there aren't any as of right now but I fully expect it to happen at some point in the near future. When it does, I'll take pics!

Cool. That thing is bound to look like hell over time :)

if i send jeans in to be chainstitched, do i just leave contact info on how to reach and charge me?

can i send payment in the form of herbal relief? (6)

lol i literally sent my jeans in with my friend who was visiting SF while i was in san diego with the verbal instructions: "hey dude, just tell him 3 inches and send it back to your house address"

and they're awesome

if i send jeans in to be chainstitched, do i just leave contact info on how to reach and charge me?

can i send payment in the form of herbal relief? (6)

Hem or repair orders have to be brought into one of the two stores.

Also, you know i don't smoke yo.

Kiya, got back to utah and am loving the SC black jean cord shirt. The construction is truly incredible. I did some more research and found that i want to buy a pair of flat head s5001. Is there any way i can get these through you?

We don't stock those but having some new FH models coming in this summer that i think you'll dig.

Does RJB have a website or lookbook that I could request? Have tried googling but can't seem to find one. Would love to see their full product range.

http://www.rjb.jp/

Hem or repair orders have to be brought into one of the two stores.

Also, you know i don't smoke yo.

We don't stock those but having some new FH models coming in this summer that i think you'll dig.

http://www.rjb.jp/

smoking is terrible! you know i vaporize...

i have to bring the jeans in person to the sf store? oops...

maybe when Self-Edge finishes it's endorsement deal with Sonny Barger they can sign up Epic Beard Man to wear Ironheart stuff. He's out there roaming the streets of Oakland.

At least you're on the right track as to who our next endorsement dude is, he's from Oakland (then again Sonny was also from Oakland, kinda).