Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Superfuture 004.SFO Party, May 1st, get it marked on your calendars.

More info to follow next week.

yoo kiya Im highly considering phone ordering some of the steam locomotives. you said theyre a straight fit, are they comparable to the rjb 105bsps? and are they one wash or should I give them a soak?

They run true to size, they shrink to the tagged size and the inseam shrinks from 38" to 35.2". They're a straight leg jean, kinda close to the 105BSP.

They're not slim, far from it, they're a straight leg jean.

went into self edge nyc and the dude in there was so much cooler and more chill and knew more than the guys and Blue in Green (EXCLUDING GORDON)

lol i was in BiG a few months ago and it was the first time I had ever visited. Went in, and got stared at by some random japanese chick behind the counter who pretty much watched me just romp around without speaking. Not very fun or approachable.

Whereas at SESF I went in and saw hap and two other sufu dorks chillin' and shot the shit. After about an hour, I left and somehow automagically bought a shirt and new jawnz without realizing it. ::confused:

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF i ended up getting the SEXDBXS09 in size 36...shoot me in the face, did the original guy flake? they had an extra pair? (i ask because i called to double check) damn i went form $160 to $275 D;

Original guy got something else instead and it sold within twenty minutes of us putting it back into stock.

Original guy got something else instead and it sold within twenty minutes of us putting it back into stock.

true, can't wait to see how i do w/ these, i hope whoever bought the SWEET JEANS posts evo pics

lol i was in BiG a few months ago and it was the first time I had ever visited. Went in, and got stared at by some random japanese chick behind the counter who pretty much watched me just romp around without speaking. Not very fun or approachable.

Whereas at SESF I went in and saw hap and two other sufu dorks chillin' and shot the shit. After about an hour, I left and somehow automagically bought a shirt and new jawnz without realizing it.

i had pretty much the exact same experience. My gf and I were the only customers at BIG and the person working didnt seem busy, yet we weren't acknowledged. Even my gf (who wasn't shopping for anything) thought it was pretty weak and said the folks at Self Edge were a lot more friendly.

i havent been to SESF in a minute, i'm due for a visit.. i miss when we used to live right down Valencia and could pop into SE any time

Not to jump on the band wagon but ive been in BiG 3 times, and the last time was when i purchased my 007s and thats basically the exact same thing i got. Its super quiet and awkward as soon as you walk in there, they really keep to themselves and arent very talkative unless your prying. Also the guy helping me wasnt the most helpful either. Maybe ive just had bad experiences but i feel theyre very picky on who theyll pay attention to and help bc the other guy in there was getting a ton of help.

been to BiG and SENY this past summer. BiG is so much more dimmer and like gloomier than SENY, kinda stepped in with my friends, walked around a bit then left. pretty awkward.

been to BiG and SENY this past summer. BiG is so much more dimmer and like gloomier than SENY, kinda stepped in with my friends, walked around a bit then left. pretty awkward.

It's always awkward going into BiG. The employees are rarely friendly, choosing a snobbish attitude instead. It is dark/gloomy, but I won't deny that their selection of jeans is awesome.

SENY on the other hand...The workers are damn kind, and the store has a very inviting atmosphere. I can't wait to visit again during the summer.

-F2D

It's always awkward going into BiG. The employees are rarely friendly, choosing a snobbish attitude instead. It is dark/gloomy, but I won't deny that their selection of jeans is awesome.

SENY on the other hand...The workers are damn kind, and the store has a very inviting atmosphere. I can't wait to visit again during the summer.

-F2D

yea forsure, I really like the selection at SENY too. It's set up so nice and clean yet antique-ish look.