Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

kiya, any chance of a restock of this FH hickory stripe shirt in a 44?

not sure a 42 would fit, even though the shoulders are damn wide according to size chart!

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=435

They're not remaking that shirt for the spring, maybe for the fall but we won't find out till the fall shows in may.

What can we expect from Self Edge shirts for spring?

Also any more flat head spring coming soon?

Yup, we have some new Self Edge shirts in the works for a spring release made of some amazing viyella fabrics in a new fits and designs.

Also, new Flat Head spring season shirts start coming in this week.

Are the Wabash Workshirts coming in this week too?

Those aren't out till about late April.

has the skull collab been cancelled?

The mysterious collaboration between Skull and Self Edge has been the slowest moving thing we've ever done, it'll see the light of day at some point and is actually in the process still, neither of us stopped working on it, Skull just doesn't move very quickly.

The mysterious collaboration between Skull and Self Edge has been the slowest moving thing we've ever done, it'll see the light of day at some point and is actually in the process still, neither of us stopped working on it, Skull just doesn't move very quickly.

will you use the the infamous 6x6 denim for the collab? will it rather be a slim or a straight cut?

Holy shit seriously thinking about coping a pair of the 105bsp's

Kiya is it possible to get a slim straight fit out of them? size down one?

waist is in between a 29- 30.

Edit: Just read through the RJB thread, I think a 28 would be great after a hot soak. I wear a 30 in FH BSP's what kind of fit would that give me?

Holy shit seriously thinking about coping a pair of the 105bsp's

Kiya is it possible to get a slim straight fit out of them? size down one?

waist is in between a 29- 30.

Edit: Just read through the RJB thread, I think a 28 would be great after a hot soak. I wear a 30 in FH BSP's what kind of fit would that give me?

Get the 28, they'll be perfect after a hot soak and pretty damn slim because that's actually sizing down two from your SE05BSP size.

Kiya, what other fit from anyone else would you compare the SWEET JEAN straight leg fit? is it Levis501 "straight" or New Standard "sraight"?

It's very similar to SC's Hawaii or Okinawa.. so basically a 50's style 501.

It's very similar to SC's Hawaii or Okinawa.. so basically a 50's style 501.

sorry i should've asked this the 1st time, hows the fading? is it slow? is it quicker than most? The processing of this denim sounds real interesting and for that deal who am i to deny myself?

Kiya before I order, I need them to be a 31.5 after a soak, hemming them to 34.5 would do the trick? Also do you guys send the hemmed portion back?

From the drop down list have them hemmed to 34.5" and in the notes put "include denim scraps).

sorry i should've asked this the 1st time, hows the fading? is it slow? is it quicker than most? The processing of this denim sounds real interesting and for that deal who am i to deny myself?

It fades a slight bit quicker than the rest of the Sugar Cane 50/50 line, not many pairs exist out there only 6 or 7 stores in the world got these.

i'm thinking of ordering the 66BSPBK but i'm having second thoughts with sizing, 30 or a 31. could anybody help? i know the measurements are up there but i want to be safe.

FWIW, I'm currently wearing a pair of s0500xx samurais in a size 31. i wouldn't say it's loose but i do have a little room to spare.

i'm thinking of ordering the 66BSPBK but i'm having second thoughts with sizing, 30 or a 31. could anybody help? i know the measurements are up there but i want to be safe.

FWIW, I'm currently wearing a pair of s0500xx samurais in a size 31. i wouldn't say it's loose but i do have a little room to spare.

You're definitely a 30 in the 66BSPBK.

Kiya, so i come home to purchase the size 36 and its sold out FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU would you happen to have a 36 of the SWEET JEANS in NY? *prays*

SENY never got them, they were made in a really limited run by Sugar Cane and they were released before SENY was open.