Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

If you get them hemmed, you can't return them. So If I ordered them and had them hemmed before they sent them and i got the wrong size, I would be stuck. I am not worried about shrinkage, the waist on these run small, like a w34 is measured at 33.3 on SE website.

Sorry I misunderstood you. Well shipping is free and you could order them w/o being hemmed and then return them to SESF when you know for sure. As for the sizing, with the 1" - 1.5" stretch factor, I'd say it is a personal choice between the W33 and W34. Sounds like you should get the W34 if you are concerned but I think the W36 would be too big for sure.

SE Listed Wait Sizes For 634S + Possible Stretching

W33 = 32.8 + 1 = 33.8 W33 = 32.8 + 1.5 = 34.3

W34 = 33.3 + 1 = 34.3 W34 = 33.3 + 1.5 = 34.8

Kiya, is there any sight on re-stocks for the FH wabash shirts in size 42?

They're remaking that shirt, we'll have a full restock April 1st.

That shirt was my favorite shirt of 2009, i've worn it probably over 60 times in the last year, trying to see if i can make it age over time..

Honestly, there is something strange about the new backpcokets released from FlatHead company...First was the potential new painted backpockets arcs on Flathead, then the Gotta Roll jeans and now these RJBs. ... they have too big a similarity with Nudie's...what's going on!?!?!

Honestly, there is something strange about the new backpcokets released from FlatHead company...First was the potential new painted backpockets arcs on Flathead, then the Gotta Roll jeans and now these RJBs. ... they have too big a similarity with Nudie's...what's going on!?!?!

Really? i kinda thought they looked like 'R's And nudie's backpocket is very very busy, these are quite tame in comparison. Actually, i really like them.

You're over-thinking this, step away from the internet for a while and then look at the jeans again.

The RJB stitch is a "R", the Gotta Roll stitch is a lightning bolt.

They're remaking that shirt, we'll have a full restock April 1st.

That shirt was my favorite shirt of 2009, i've worn it probably over 60 times in the last year, trying to see if i can make it age over time..

kiya, post some pics whenever possible!

Great!

I'm really curious to see your evo on the wabash shirt too.

Kiya are we talking the workshirt or the western style one, or both?

They're only remaking the workshirt version.

Hey Kiya, any word on when you are getting in Men's File?

Should be at both stores within the next week.

Hey Kiya,

Are you going to be in NY the week of March 7th at all or are you going to be else where?

I'm in Mexico right now doing experiments, if we're found by the authorities during our stay we'll never be allowed back into the country.

We're currently looking for the police.

My new 07BK. Glad to be apart of the SEXIH07BK group!

Day 1. Ass looks a little weird but it will settle soon...

SEXIH07BKfront.jpg

SEXIH07BKback.jpg

SEXIH07BKside.jpg

Thoughts thus far. For almost 0.5/G of hard earned cash, I was slightly dubious as what to expect from a pair with such a hefty price tag. After receiving them (quick to Canada as always courtesy of Kiya), I realised these are just plain ridiculous. Quality, colour, fit, blah blah blah. Definitely worth it and I can't wait to wear these for a long time. As others have mentioned, I too had pretty huge leg twist but really, who cares, it seems to correct itself after a wear. Anyways I am off to wear my new jeans in the Olympic crazy Whistler village! Bite the bullet and get in before they are all gone...

PS For reference, I am wearing a tagged W33/L35. I am 6'3", 180lbs, 34.5" waist and cuffed 1.5".