Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

JimmyNYC looks like a Madam Tousou Wax Figure (sp???)

I agree. The florescent lighting in this room makes everything look yellow so I do look like I am made of wax.

Also, why does everyone think my name is JimmyNYC? I usually use my name on forums as one word (jimmycrow) and when I signed up here I hit enter before I realized I had left half my name out.

(fail)

Hi Kiya,

I'm in the business of getting the 3sixteen SL-200x from your place. I am looking for a fit between my S0110XJ and the New Cure. My true waist is between 28-29. I saw you have a pair of 28 left in the online-store. I read it will shrink only .5" in waist and inseam. And then it will sketch out up to 1.5" in waist. How about the tight and leg opening?

Do you think this is "the jeans" in between my two pairs?

I think the ST-100x would be good in size 28, it might be a bit snug in the legs but will stretch out within a week.

Other than the ST you should look into the Iron Heart 301s in size 29.

hey kiya, would you restock skull 5010xx 6x6?

Yes, if they produce more, at this point nobody is sure when Skull is producing more jeans.

I agree. The florescent lighting in this room makes everything look yellow so I do look like I am made of wax.

Also, why does everyone think my name is JimmyNYC? I usually use my name on forums as one word (jimmycrow) and when I signed up here I hit enter before I realized I had left half my name out.

(fail)

funny thing is i KNOW your sn is jimmyc and i STILL put NYC AND I put it in caps because i was so "sure" what your sn was lol

(fail)

Kiya, will you be restocking the Flat Head Palms Label polos?

Nope, those were a one run shirt they did for SS09.

Hey Kiya just called the NY store but no answer. I just had a question, is whats on the site same stock thats in store? I was calling on the off chance that maybe they'd have the SEXIH07 in a size 34 or 36

I just called over there, they were on the other line.

They no longer have the SEXIH07 in either size.

'Fraid not. Who is this character of whom you speak?

Then:

Maynard-Ferguson-2006.jpg

Recent:

maynard.jpg

RIP

Hey Kiya did the Tuesday re-stock of FH 1001s already happen?

I'm looking for a 33.

Yup, we got a restock on Monday but they sold almost instantly, only size 30 left.

Call SENY, they have some and can do phone orders for ALL Flat Head jeans, same price and shipping is still free: 212 388 0079

will there be any new denim jackets coming in over the next few months? I'm a big guy probably need a 48.

Yup, all of Iron Heart's jackets are being made for us up to size 48 starting March.

hey kiya would you restock FH red chambray long sleeve in size 40?

We'll have more next month.

Kiya:

Are the Lightning Denim Book in Japanese and English like the cover page?

When do you expect to get in the Men's File in?

Lightning is 98% Japanese, Men's File is amazing and what a magazine SHOULD look like and it's coming next week.

Kiya, I bought a pair of Dry Bones - Red D's over the summer at SENY, you guys didnt have the chain stitching machine in yet to hem the jeans and told me to come back in when you did have it. Unfortunately I don't really have any means of transportation to get there to drop them off to get hemmed so I was wondering if I could ship them to SENY? PM me with details.

Kiya, I bought a pair of Dry Bones - Red D's over the summer at SENY, you guys didnt have the chain stitching machine in yet to hem the jeans and told me to come back in when you did have it. Unfortunately I don't really have any means of transportation to get there to drop them off to get hemmed so I was wondering if I could ship them to SENY? PM me with details.

Check yo PMs.

Hey kiya, which collab pair is your favorite (which one did you have the most fun working on) ? Random question, but i'm pretty damn bored doing some english homework lol.

Also a couple months back, i read that self edge is in the works with skulls and planning to do a collab pair soon. Any news on that? Is it even happening?

New goodies from Flat Head just arrived at SENY...

20100209_1.jpg

Restock on 1001's and SE05BSPs:

20100209_2.jpg

Woven leather chains with feathers:

20100209_3.jpg

New Glory Park Houndstooth (exclusive to NY):

20100209_4.jpg

Key hooks and cordovan card cases:

20100209_5.jpg

Give us a call at 212.388.0079 with any questions or to place a phone order. We ship worldwide for free.