WAYWT 2022 [denim edition]

goodrain

On 8/5/2022 at 5:04 PM, CSL said:

Bronson

6869774_MePortTownsend2022IMG_6288.thumb.JPG.f031a23e16115ef5885078e120e6fcfa.JPG

Sorry to bring up a month-old post…… 

but do you find you get much shrink out of those Bronson shirts if you dry them? I recently grabbed a few and have been hang drying. 

23 hours ago, julian-wolf said:

YeGkRON.jpg

JAfEwtp.jpg

Great Lakes / Union Special / Hollows / TCB / Russell

Really glad to have found this shirt; the fit works perfect for me, and it’s pretty quickly becoming an overall favorite

Nice fit, are those tcb60s?

On 10/5/2022 at 10:38 AM, rockon99 said:

Sorry to bring up a month-old post…… 

but do you find you get much shrink out of those Bronson shirts if you dry them? I recently grabbed a few and have been hang drying. 

I have some of their shirts and yes, the shrinkage is noticeable especially in length.

53 minutes ago, mlwdp said:

@youngofthesoonestHow are the armpits?  Are they higher placed in the opening, pinching the armpits like most of Toyo’s offerings (Buzz, Sugar Cane, etc)?  I’ve been hesitant of buying any other Toyo jackets because of my experience with Buzz jackets.

hm they're pretty comfy to me but I also dont really have an issue with armpit holes being cut too high with any of Toyo's stuff. The only one I've ever noticed being on the tighter side is the MA-1 but it's just slightly noticeable for me. 

50 minutes ago, julian-wolf said:

@youngofthesoonest Better later than never, right? That’s extremely cool

yeah I was pleasantly surprised to see cal since a lot of the times it's a lot smaller schools or schools that no longer exists. 

@chicote I go through phases of wearing it a lot, and phases of not wearing it much at all. I’ve probably had it for around 3 years, now. I really, really like it, but it definitely feels a little more dressy / like a little more of a statement piece than I’m often in the mood for. It’s tough to match it with anything other than very plain colors, and a lot of my favorite shirts are, themselves, bright and / or patterned, so it’s always a trade off—but whenever I do wear it I feel like royalty. Would def. recommend; I could see you rocking one fierce