Broark

WAYWT 2020 (Denim Edition)

New wheels too Neal?

New-ish (well new to me)  its a Condor, Columbus tubing, hand made in Italy. I drove down to Illford one Sunday afternoon back in January and picked it up from a chap who bought it for track/velodrome, Ive spent the last few months tweaking it to my riding style with new components and such.

Very nice, when I was a student I had a housemate who was a keen cyclist and introduced me to Columbus tubing and Campagnolo groupsets - in the days before Shimano achieved world domination. I know that shop in Gray’s Inn Road too. Do you still have your other bike?

@Double 0 Soul did you get some of those all black goretex 70's?  Been after a pair but can't find my size anywhere

Got nicked din'it!

I was talking to some dude on our street who had his shed broken into back in the summer, same shit, they cut through the hardened steel lock, he was telling me that when the new fire station opened up in Sheffield during the transition between one building and the other, the old fire station was broken into and the only thing taken was the high-end cutting gear (the cops told him) they said there has been a spate of bike/shed thefts ever since.

3 minutes ago, Geeman said:

@Double 0 Soul did you get some of those all black goretex 70's?  Been after a pair but can't find my size anywhere

I did, they're impossible to get in the UK Gee unless you're a size 8 or below and believe me i checked every corner of the internet.

I got them from here very "professional" international shipping service without having to be asked.

I am a size 8......

12 hours ago, Double 0 Soul said:

I did, they're impossible to get in the UK Gee unless you're a size 8 or below and believe me i checked every corner of the internet.

I got them from here very "professional" international shipping service without having to be asked.

I ama size 8.....

90 quid plus 40 shipping for cons! 

Posted (edited)

I know :(

I struggled to find black, gore, flat soled cycling shoes/boots and even at £130 these fitted my criteria better than anything else i looked at, you can get the orange gore version from ASOS for less than half that^ price. If they wasn't gore i wouldn't entertain them a second and most other gore cons (apart from the orange) are grim af, they were from A/W19 so they've already sold out in the Jan sales, i had to pay the price for being late to the party.

There is one 'legit' source for size 8 but they're still £95 shipped (95 is the original RRP) i even went down to Wynsors and tried to squeeze my foot into an 8, but no dice.

Edited by Double 0 Soul

Iron Heart, Resolute, Self Edge X John Lofgren.

20200316_125219-01.thumb.jpeg.257cf348bbbd53644a5c82455092f13b.jpeg

I really love this O.A. jacket. 

lkwDkku.jpg?1

GspNuIM.jpg?1

OP MiJ, Ooe Cossack jacket, RMC henley, Wild Frontier Goods belt, Mister Freedom chinos, Viberg x Division Road boots

@MJF9 the blue of that at last chore coat is really cool <3

@MJF9 i think you already did it when you first got it but can you do another photo dump showing the details of the chore coat? would amuse me during this lockdown. 

Posted (edited)

FW x 4, Tender, Lofgren

EAAF54A6-AF38-4703-B3F2-9B252277CC37.jpeg

dunno why the pic colours and sharpness seemed to deteriorate when it was up loaded :sad:

Edited by Duke Mantee

OA Cossack jacket.
OA tee.
OA01.
Viberg.
xu7bD2h.jpg

5 hours ago, oomslokop said:

@MJF9 i think you already did it when you first got it but can you do another photo dump showing the details of the chore coat? would amuse me during this lockdown. 

Dropped some pics in the At Last thread matey... not sure it gets the blue fully but it’s a start... it looks we’ll have plenty of time  for denim related photos in the coming months so can post more...

thanks buddy!

Work edition, picture me with fugly safety shoes, looking mad important on the production floor. 

20200317_084904.thumb.jpg.7afa8b60d9646bd0c787486ea2b1b701.jpg

Your shoes aren’t that ugly b_F! :laugh:

On 3/17/2020 at 4:00 PM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Work edition, picture me with fugly safety shoes, looking mad important on the production floor. 

20200317_084904.thumb.jpg.7afa8b60d9646bd0c787486ea2b1b701.jpg

What do you produce man?

2 hours ago, edmond said:

What do you produce man?

I'm quality manager at a fruit juice producing company.

Posted (edited)

The Man from Del Monte!

6FF52449-513B-410A-9897-FA1B1EBD5AE0.jpeg

Edited by Maynard Friedman

38 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

I'm quality manager at a fruit juice producing company.

What brand bro? Maybe i can distribute it in manila?

C1151827-56CE-482B-9C1C-F0043589561A.thumb.jpeg.87061f11e415e259f0fafc1b3d8713f1.jpeg

Atlast, PJB, Brave Star, Gustin, RWs