ShAraLeEe

UES Denim

On 10/8/2019 at 7:59 PM, Spiraltoy said:

Does anyone know where one might be able to buy ues flannels in Tokyo? Bought a pair of jeans at their Daikanyama store a few years back but when I asked for flannels he just looked strangely at me.

There where no tops at all in the store at that time. Granted, t was hanami so mild weather.

They usually have them in the Daikanyama store, I think you just have to go during the correct season. Just stopped by this afternoon and bought an indigo flannel and a type II jacket. They had plenty of sizes and color options for flannels as of today anyways. One of my favorite shops in Tokyo! 

Blue Blue japan and porter just round the corner and 5 mins to Pizza Slice. I love that area.:D

Ooooh I didn't know about pizza slice. Gonna go check that out asap! I miss slices....

On 10/17/2019 at 8:21 AM, pudaspriest said:

Ooooh I didn't know about pizza slice. Gonna go check that out asap! I miss slices....

Hi, Pudaspriest, we miss you here on sufu

Edited by dau

How does UES's denim stack up to some of the bigger names in terms of quality?

UES quality is amazing on both the shirts and jeans I've handled. Absolutely on par with the bigger brands.

Good! I am looking for a Type II Jacket and a matching pair of jeans and have not found too many options with measurements I like.

Excellent brand in all aspects. Rare slim fit day today wearing my 400t.

45AD3B4B-2988-4D25-844F-A53BD73E058D.jpeg

I want make sure this is a matching set before I purchase.  The jacket is UES 14.9oz 2nd TYPE DENIM JACKET and the jeans are 400S SLIM STRAIGHT DENIM.  Both are 14.9oz denim, I just want to make sure the denim is the same.

image.png.c50b4fc568557b446d40a38c12bd62e4.pngimage.png.8725bf1bb7dc3a6402d40b849a1b7472.png

Edited by cmr_reed

Great brand, I have jeans and shirts from them. Their type 3 has been on my want list for a long time. 

My 400st jeans are also my fastest fading. 

23 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

@cmr_reed it's the same denim

Thanks a ton

Only thing that is holding me back now is the way they measure the rise.  I see that it says "※The length of the Rise is the pants Length minus the Inseam" but I do not know how this translates to the way most others measure it.  For example, I was also looking at Warehouse Lot 900xx which has a front rise of 26cm compared to 400S SLIM STRAIGHT DENIM which has a 20cm rise.  

Can anyone help me to understand this?

Using their size charts you deduct the inseam from the length to get the rise, a size 20 gets a 22mm rise for example. That will be the rise from the lowest point of the crotch to the top of the waist band. 

Have yu looked at R&H charts for UES? 

17 hours ago, Geeman said:

Great brand, I have jeans and shirts from them. Their type 3 has been on my want list for a long time. 

My 400st jeans are also my fastest fading. 

I wish UES offered bigger sizes for their jackets. Their type III only goes up to 4 and is raw which would make it unwearable. I prefer one wash. They have a few other tops that only go up to 3 as well 

22 cm sounds painful!! No Kung Fu kicks in them!