midnight

Pure Blue Japan

I’m actually interested in the darker pair personally, it’s hard to find chinos that really check off all the boxes for me. Hoping these work as far as fit goes, going to keep my eyes peeled for them. 

Edited by Broark

Nothing up on the site yet

Nice - a 5-pocket cut in chino cloth. That's pretty versatile.

about 5 years ago when i was still in the army, i persuaded one of my best mates to get a pair of pbj. after i moved to australia, i've never seen how the jeans developed. recently, when he asked me about repairing some holes, i got to see how well they were. i think this was a pair of 011 if i remember correctly...

IMG_1516.thumb.jpg.00f60dd5dccff65573d31634c9a91094.jpg

IMG_1517.thumb.jpg.77fc3f9b694746b528345456555a8310.jpg

IMG_1513.thumb.jpg.12063a57ea1752677d4d062cae801046.jpg

IMG_1514.thumb.jpg.77dfa1463dafbc71cad41db7e8ddd8c8.jpg

6 hours ago, louisbosco said:

about 5 years ago when i was still in the army, i persuaded one of my best mates to get a pair of pbj. after i moved to australia, i've never seen how the jeans developed. recently, when he asked me about repairing some holes, i got to see how well they were. i think this was a pair of 011 if i remember correctly...

IMG_1516.thumb.jpg.00f60dd5dccff65573d31634c9a91094.jpg

Woahhh, what an impressing natural raw denim evo created by your friend. 

Convince him, to keep them alive for ever and never ever throwing them away. Otherwise he shall let me know before

1 hour ago, louisbosco said:

hahaha definitely ruedi. 

You got me ha ha

I always love all kinds of strongest natural raw denim evolution like hell!!!

^ i think he's definitely keeping them since he's mending the holes. he's not like us crazy into denim. but this pair turned out well..

^ Yeah, your friends pbj jeans deserve an eternal life for sure. Great, that he wanna take care of them and extending their life with repairing them 

I just got my hands on probably the most beautiful shirt I own; the Kasuri indigo dyed shirt. Real nice 6oz fabric with off white mother of pearl snap buttons and the top button is metal cats eye.

My first PBJ shirt. I've been tempted before, because they really do make some amazing indigo dyed shirts, but this one really is something special. My pics do not do it justice (sorry especially for the crappy lighting).

IMG_20171024_193054.jpg

IMG_20171024_193456.jpg

IMG_20171024_193646.jpg

10 hours ago, jinpak said:

Niro, how did you size on the shirt? Sweet pickup. 

I went with size 2

For reference I am 5'10 and super slim at around 138 pound mark. 

I saw a pic of that shirt on PBJ's instagram; it really caught my eye. Superb fabric, maybe a tad flashy.

Edited by JDelage

new 50 1.2 lens so i decided to play around with it. this site looks completely different since the last time i was here.

sadly they dont fit so they may be for sale soon.

IMG_1595.JPG

IMG_1601.JPG

IMG_1602.JPG

IMG_1603.JPG

IMG_1605.JPG

Edited by chantheman

Great denim evo chantheman

Does anyone own a PBJ Type II denim jacket? If so, is there plenty of room in the sleeves or are they tight (especially in the elbows and forearms)? I'm looking at one of their Ai dyed Type II jackets and it's muy expensive with only exchange or store credit available upon return. Thanks

37 minutes ago, lance said:

Does anyone own a PBJ Type II denim jacket? If so, is there plenty of room in the sleeves or are they tight (especially in the elbows and forearms)? I'm looking at one of their Ai dyed Type II jackets and it's muy expensive with only exchange or store credit available upon return. Thanks

Honestly the fit is quite narrow everywhere including the sleeves and chest. I only wear in the summer over a t shirt cause I can't really layer anything under it.

Thanks for the input, iamsuperflush, very helpful, you may have saved me a fistful of cash!

I got #6066 & #6077 in S3 and I can confirm @iamsuperflush - the sleeves are narrow/slim.

Thanks, foxy2, everything else about the PBJ Double Ai dyed Type 2 Jacket (except the price!j, including shoulder, chest and even overall length dimensions are fine. Especially the denim which has a beautiful shuttle loomed texture and Ai color, almost justify the price. I’ve been looking for a denim jacket for years and thought I’d finally found my grail. Ah well, I’ll keep on the hunt.

I might have both jackets in Moscow and could post measurements tonight if needed...

Thanks so much for your offer; dimensions will be very helpful!

they are definitely cut to fit like a type 3 jacket...

IMG_E5296.JPG