So glad I scooped up my pair of Quasas earlier in September, I remember they released in August and were sitting on the y-3 website for like 3 months before they got sold out. Weird how much hype has built around them post release. Usually the opposite happens and the hyped things sell out in the first hours. 

Edited by NeonDreams

I have confirmation from Mr. Hugh himself that he did indeed design these shoes. 

IMG_2792.jpg

Great looking, comfortable and supremely practical. My only complaint is that the soft rubber sole wears out quite quickly. 

Word has it that he's working on another pair of shoes.

I'm okay with all black, because really lets face it 90% of this thread is all black. So, I usually try and steer wide of the sneakerhead community but fuck Kanye and all so where do I go to pre-order these things and when are they expected to drop?

Also, yeah, more details on that SISP hat please.

You 'might' be able to preorder on places like luisaviaroma but not for a few months, I'd imagine seeing as the s/s have only just been released and even the Y3 shopfront online has not got a full inventory yet.

Photo of SI:SP scarf & hat:

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0f52er9c55

Full detail (brochure) here: http://cdn3.yoox.biz/stoneisland/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/PDF_SHADOW_PROJECT/5319_SISP_AI%27010.pdf

Now let the hunt begin ! 

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

I guess they are like any other stretch jeans, an entirely different product from Outlier.

Also, yeah, more details on that SISP hat please.

There were at least three SISP hats.

Wool knit hat with corrosion effect that Tek70 posted, "Heat pressed beanie" and "Coated beanie".

And now for something completely different, SISP worn by the Korean boy band.

Edited by Brainboy

TBH probably the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. To the point that I wanna dishonor my ancestors and wear them in the house.

That being said I got them on deep discount so my view is a little skewed. They are the only running shoe I've ever felt comfortable running in, but suck in general for lifting. Lifestyle Ops they're pretty nice though.

Bahahaha this is my new favorite Technerd term. Synonymous with "falling out of bars drunk" 

anyone have any experience with ripvanwinkle? mostly the same stuff across seasons with variation or the occasional new piece thrown in from what i've seen online. seems to sit in the same field as devoa and all that other sz type stuff, but of a more outdoor/tech bent. some really cool stuff imho
tumblr_n1ngdkM3ip1qa47z6o1_400.jpg
tumblr_n1ngdkM3ip1qa47z6o10_400.jpg
tumblr_n1ngdkM3ip1qa47z6o6_400.jpg

these pants are consistently awesome to me
tumblr_mq0z59vMBo1qa47z6o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mb6641dQLv1qa47z6o1_500.jpg

Does anyone have any experience with And Wander product? I found this style online and I'm seriously considering having it proxy'd to the US, but I am not familiar with their sizing. I'm assuming the biggest Japanese size (4) will be somewhat close to a US large.

Thoughts?

20131109_8b17db.jpg

20120911_1fb577.jpg

Got the seam sealed bomber from Isaora's sale today. First impressions from trying it on for 5 minutes are that it's pretty good.

I sized down 1 and the fit is great for a tall guy like myself. It's generally tough to get clothes cut slim enough in the chest and also long enough in the arms, but this fits great. Not sure the sleeves wouldn't be too long on shorter guys though.

Technically, it sheds water well and there's a good amount of stretch, so it's really comfy. There's a pretty decent interior zippered pocket which was a nice touch. I haven't had a chance to test it in the wind, but the tag advertises it as a softshell which the website doesn't, so I expect it would hold up pretty well.

Only reservation is that it's 100% viscose, which I've not worn before so don't know what to expect in terms of durability. Quality seems pretty good though. The small Isaora logo on the sleeve is all black and not super noticeable.