Just got an email with this 

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/mens-charged-cotton-chino-tapered-leg/pid1240942-001

I laughed until I saw they said 4 way stretch...

We've talked about these a few pages back. I work for UA and own a couple pairs of these and recommended them to everyone. They're great price point tech chinos. These are not schoeller but a fabric we developed at an overseas mill. If you want a beater pair of tech chinos for hiking climbing or cycling I would recommend these.

I'd be super into UA and it didn't have logos. I think the only time I'd be okay with have UA logos plastered everywhere is if I was back playing football.

I really like the new Roshe iteration GPX Geometric, may be a little tired to some but that pattern is very appealing.

Nike_Rosherun_GPX_3_e28c5921-bb6d-4004-8

Yeah, Rosches never really did anything for me that much (although I was thinking about a black set for summer last year just to shit kick in), but I picked those up almost as soon as they came out.

I really like the new Roshe iteration GPX Geometric, may be a little tired to some but that pattern is very appealing.

Nike_Rosherun_GPX_3_e28c5921-bb6d-4004-8

I saw these in a store today and they were stupidly ugly, the pictures don't show how terribly aliased the lines look in person.

I saw these in a store today and they were stupidly ugly, the pictures don't show how terribly aliased the lines look in person.

That's because the pattern is actually stitched in the fabric instead of just silkscreened. It looks fine unless you're putting the shoe 6 inches from your face.

That's because the pattern is actually stitched in the fabric instead of just silkscreened. It looks fine unless you're putting the shoe 6 inches from your face.

Nah, they looked bad from across the store. 

I mean, obviously yes. What I'm saying is that in person the pattern doesn't look that good even from a distance, since your eyes are better at picking up the flaws in person than from a nike publicity shot. I mean, I'm sure some people here will get them and love them, but I just think they were crazy ugly. I was actually a huge fan of them from the picture posted at the top of the page, as well.

I mean, obviously yes. What I'm saying is that in person the pattern doesn't look that good even from a distance, since your eyes are better at picking up the flaws in person than from a nike publicity shot. I mean, I'm sure some people here will get them and love them, but I just think they were crazy ugly. I was actually a huge fan of them from the picture posted at the top of the page, as well.

Aren't you the guy who thinks that awkward bright blue Stone Island vest looks good? Not to make it a personal attack but loosen up a little.

Edited by exhaust fumes

I think it can be made to work, not that It inherently looks good (and I've never posted a fit with it, that was someone else). I never said they were objectively ugly though, someone posted a picture, I thought it looked good, then I saw it in person and I thought it looked really ugly and that Nike's publicity shot wasn't 100% honest as to what it looks like in person.

I'm sorry for being unchill by commenting on clothing on a forum about commenting on clothing.

Edited by Igneousity

I'm a fan of the blue vest ^_^

;) I'm a fan of the blue vest too, copped one from haven was unsure at first with the brightness of it but with the deep discount thought what the hell why not, no regrets!

nice work on the dye Tigerprawn!

Edited by scamster

I like the concept, the same way I like acronym and bagjack. 

But it doesn't feel as polished to me as the others modular bag-makers. The side profile is a bit clunky and the octagonal shapes take away from those sleek-ass magnet attachments.

I think it looks pretty cool. Seems like they've done a good job of creating a modern molle system using the fidlock attachments, and of keeping them mostly hidden, as they aren't the smallest or sleekest attachments ever. 

Tempted, but it's hard to pull the trigger on a bag without putting it on first. Seems like its worth keeping an eye on. If anyone picks one up, do let us know.

^I think they're already out at asian stockists (mita)

idk about US.  

Where do you go for a brick and mortar pump fury release in the bay area?

Darkside?  I talked to the dudes at B&A, said they weren't getting any pump furies

Edited by Nebulae

For the folks that wants to kop Garbstore x Reebok Fury: http://garbstorecasestudy.bigcartel.com/product/insta-pump-fury

@Nebulae - IDK if darkside carries reebok fury at all. 

Thanks Scamster for the tip.  I sent an email to Garbstore in London last night and they directed me to their store in LA too!