Nice Jacket on ebay at the moment - from Undercover http://www.ebay.com/itm/Undercoverism-undercover-acronym-aw2010-goretex-tech-jacket-size-3-M-L-/151235747317?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item23365a5df5

Rather like it, (might add that I have no connection whatsoever with this listing ).

Seems to have not been featured in discussion but certainly fits the bill with current tastes.

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

Nice Jacket on ebay at the moment - from Undercover http://www.ebay.com/itm/Undercoverism-undercover-acronym-aw2010-goretex-tech-jacket-size-3-M-L-/151235747317?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item23365a5df5

Rather like it, (might add that I have no connection whatsoever with this listing ).

Seems to have not been featured in discussion but certainly fits the bill with current tastes.

that sold on yahoojp for cheap not too long ago. I was debating whether or not to cop since it was so cheap but couldnt find fit pics (or any other at all) so I skipped feeling like it would have been impulsive.

these pics are much clearer though, I probably would have copped if they were swapped. depending on how much this sells for I might even be hitting myself on the head for not re-selling  :rolleyes:

Edited by Ecotrons

The Performance Chino Shoot-Out: We Compare Outlier, Levi's and Mission Workshop

HYPEBEAST recently had a chance to check out three different styles of these “technical chinos†from the following design houses: the New OG from Outlier, the Commuter 511 from Levi’s, and the Division Chino from Mission Workshop. Available in three distinct price points and design intents, are they versatile enough to justify the price increase over your everyday jeans or khakis? Can they improve your life? Well, that depends what you do, and what you value...

I would recommend to check out Endura urban shell jacket. Compact 2.5L waterproof houndstooth weave fabric with mechanical stretch & fully seam-sealed. Cost only £75 and looks very good for that price. I already ordered one for riding in city. Offering alternative just because i don't like Isaora.

10222029_5266619a65600.jpg10222029_526661a1e0123.jpg

10222029_526661b768879.jpg

10222030_526661bfa473f.jpg

Only 10k/10k but you wouldn't expect much more for the price. Looks like a decent cheap option, though.

Only 10k/10k but you wouldn't expect much more for the price. Looks like a decent cheap option, though.

Most cycling brands look horriffic, but this is actually a really understated looking jacket. Might be tempted to pick one up on sale.

This might be old news (oxymoron?) to some, but I still think it's quite a nice reference point for the Shadow Project collection to date:

http://www.stoneisland.com/experience/en/pages/collections-archives/stone-island-shadow/

Some wonderful garments there I would love to have once I get the time machine up and running.

edit.... joust thought I'd add this little collection too, some nice non stock photo's which give a better idea of each piece:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/mapoli/archives/19167311.html

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

Anyone know where to grab the new Veilance cargos in North America? I can't find a 30 anywhere.

keep an eye out on the site because they restock semi-regularly (aluminum is available in a 30 right now). Otherwise most online places should be getting shipments soon so just look around.

Hey, does anyone have any sense of vanity sizing in general? I'm still looking at those Veilance cargos and I've got no idea if the ones they have in stock would fit terribly or if I should jump on a pair of 32"s or something like that.

I mean, finding information on industry practices of vanity sizing in Women's clothing is super easy, but for men's nobody seems to want to touch it.

Edited by Igneousity

FYI, the blog listed above is for a shop in Nagoya, Japan called Mapoli de Marseille. They have a pretty extensive selection of SI shadow. I live in Nagoya and have been in the shop a few times. In addition to the current season they still have the stuff they haven't yet sold from previous collections. It is a sort of treasure trove of SI shadow going several seasons back. The only problem is that they never mark it down. It's always at full Japanese retail, which is more expensive than retail pretty much anywhere else. Still, they do have a fair amount of stuff that is completely unavailable anywhere else.

There are two other stone island stockists in Nagoya that carry the shadow range, not to mention the second hand shops. There is a surprisingly good selection out here for some reason.

If anyone know where to find that SI:SP necktie from AW10/11, please let me know.

You know, I never noticed that before (or the accompanying hat)- never seen it appear before or since that season, interesting spot, like a Shadow shemagh.

I'll keep my eye peeled for you.

I am having kittens here as I have found my sacred modular down vest again and am trying to secure it.

fingers crossed.

stone-island-shadow-project-sneakers-fro

stone-island-shadow-project-sneakers-2.j

stone-island-shadow-project-sneakers-6.jstone-island-shadow-project-sneakers-4.j

Did anyone here ever purchase the Shadow Project shoes/sneakers from ss/10 ?

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2010/02/04/stone-island-shadow-project-springsummer-2010-sneakers/#slide-2

Recall a mention of them some while ago but never heard any more about them ?

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

Here's an interesting in it's existence but ultimately subjective in content article on the Y-3 Qasa 

http://hypebeast.com/2014/2/the-sneaker-lab-breaking-down-the-y-3-qasa

I love the look of the Qasa but I'm not willing to outbid sneakerheads for my fairly common shoe size. I like actually wearing the clothing I buy instead of babying it so long that it's out of fashion and I can't even begin to imagine that those shoes would survive anything more than sticking constantly to pavement in good condition.

That said, if anyone knows where to grab those things in 8 or 8.5 I may waffle on them for a long time and then make a stupid decision.

Yeah, I just found out Kanye was wearing them recently (well, the racers at least) and now sneakerheads are going fucking apeshit to pay a small fortune for shoes that cost Adidas ~$40 in parts and Chinese slave labour. I like the Qasa series but I sure as shit don't full retail like it.

This is pretty impossible. I was ready to pay $600+ and still didn't find US8, there was couple sellers on taobao for 680, but you must pay 10% to proxy, then shipping, then customs and you get $1000 worth sneakers, which is insane. I'll better wait all black qasas drop at september. 

Edited by Igneousity