Acronym.

Westbrook

17 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

V5-PX material looks different on Lenny vs E. If it's not a suffix error in the caption, then it looks to be reversible.

Don't seem like its reversible to me since the one E is wearing looks bulky and insulated and the one Lenny is wearing has no bulk at all.

I think what E is wearing is the PX and what Lenny is wearing may be some other material?

Edit: Looking at it again it just looks like maybe E got chonky 

Edited by hentaiyarou69

2 hours ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

Don't seem like its reversible to me since the one E is wearing looks bulky and insulated and the one Lenny is wearing has no bulk at all.

I think what E is wearing is the PX and what Lenny is wearing may be some other material?

Edit: Looking at it again it just looks like maybe E got chonky 

E got chonky like 6 seasons ago. Been wearing medium like a sad dad that don’t know when to let go his varsity gear lol

Get divisive bruh. This season is INTERESTING GGGGGG

51 minutes ago, Joshua James Barry said:

J93-GTPL looks horrid

I’m just gonna get in these P38-DS once they show up and get stoned and work these zips while I forget that I’m stoned lol

7AC12A1C-C838-490E-AE5A-348393B21998.jpeg

2 minutes ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

Anyone had to size up for J29s? I have the same build as E and ordered my usual size M but just realised that E is wearing an L this time. 

It depends on your style actually. I rocks the acr blazers as my taste change, ranging from size m to size l with models and materials.

For cotton one, both m and l would do good in j29.

For leather one, my l-j11 would runs a clean shape in size m, even with some heavy shirt. But i size up with the cotton version j11, to use it as a more versatile  jacket. 

For the new j29, Style wise the site list it as Insulator, and i choose it size l to make it a solid warm piece during winter.

13 hours ago, WiseFool said:

Is it just me or do the p41-ds and p44-ds look to be the same pants? Typo i'm guessing? Pics in question are found in the j29-lp and la6b-ds product pics. 

On the topic of typo, why is J29-LP not name as J44, the collar and zip arrangement obviously is from J44. Have they got the model wrong :blink2:

On 9/16/2021 at 7:50 PM, WiseFool said:

Is it just me or do the p41-ds and p44-ds look to be the same pants? Typo i'm guessing? Pics in question are found in the j29-lp and la6b-ds product pics. 

They must have changed whatever you were talking about cause I don't see it. 

That said, The P41-DS are growing on me...