It's $1190

proofs? if true...just fuck my shit up 

that price is accurate, unfortunately

Food $200

Data $150

Rent $800

P23A-DS $1,200

Utility $150

someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

I remember when I was looking at the leaked Phaeton pricing back in early June something didn't seem right. P23A-DS was much more expensive than J56-S. P23A had a listed price of 194,400 Yen. Assuming your standard Japanese markup of 75%, that translates to $1000 and if you add VAT to that it'll be close to $1200.

The good news is that J56-S had a listed price of 132,000 Yen which by the same math translates to $680 without the VAT.

2 hours ago, Voyager said:

I remember when I was looking at the leaked Phaeton pricing back in early June something didn't seem right. P23A-DS was much more expensive than J56-S. P23A had a listed price of 194,400 Yen. Assuming your standard Japanese markup of 75%, that translates to $1000 and if you add VAT to that it'll be close to $1200.

The good news is that J56-S had a listed price of 132,000 Yen which by the same math translates to $680 without the VAT.

Безымянный.jpg

1 hour ago, Xenomorph said:

Безымянный.jpg

Ugh I guess Phaeton was lowballing that one. Which stockist is this pricing from?

Any idea why the price of the J28 is so high this season? Wayback machine has the original at 950 euros, and Phaeton and Peggsandson pricing suggests that it'll be 1350 euros this time around. I get that it's been a few years and there is way more hype this time around, but that its more than the PB jackets that just released seems a bit odd to me (maybe PB isn't as fancy as I think).

Still curious about P23-S pricing, doesn't look like it was listed in the Phaeton pricing leak.

13 minutes ago, shifty said:

Any idea why the price of the J28 is so high this season? Wayback machine has the original at 950 euros, and Phaeton and Peggsandson pricing suggests that it'll be 1350 euros this time around. I get that it's been a few years and there is way more hype this time around, but that its more than the PB jackets that just released seems a bit odd to me (maybe PB isn't as fancy as I think).

Still curious about P23-S pricing, doesn't look like it was listed in the Phaeton pricing leak.

If production issues/labor laws changing are true, then maybe they're pricing it higher to accommodate for smaller runs.

4 hours ago, Dolphinski said:

the pricing is a completely moot point.

preach. 

Technically, if E decides to charge us 10 bitcoins for jawns and no other currency.. he can do so at his discretion. 

j64= $1715CAD

p23= $1245/$1515 CAD

J16gt= $2000(around)

J64- $1715

J58- 1585

Sm1- 585

NG7- 485

*i think that's it*

Edited by shinnanju
placement of numbers

4 minutes ago, shinnanju said:

j64= $1715CAD

p23= $1245/$1515 CAD

J16gt= $2000(around)

*ill update more later*

this guy works at haven :^) are you guys getting the j28?

7 minutes ago, StolenBread said:

this guy works at haven :^) are you guys getting the j28?

nah just got lots of birds around :3

3 minutes ago, StolenBread said:

what are your birds saying about stock level? :)

stock is the same like all other drops probably 1 of each size or less.

1 minute ago, shinnanju said:

nah just got lots of birds around :3

Since we're making GoT references...

Chaos ACRNM isn’t a pit. Chaos ACRNM is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.” - Littlefinger

My mentality going into this drop. Winter is coming... for all our wallets.

Just now, skycrawler said:

Any ideas which online retails will drop together with acrnm site? :)

I don't know, maybe the forum threads may have some information.....I think there's one called vendors....