supertalk6
Westbrook

Acronym.

1 hour ago, GFNS said:

These DFA1 returns or small restock?

When I logged on about 6 hours ago I only saw US7's and US8's. Not sure if there were bigger sizes before that. 

Edited by lxkhor
spelling

does anyone know if ACR -s pants use cotton thread or poly blend for the stitching? i'm thinking about dying my p14-s but don't want the stitching to come out contrast if they don't take the dye (poly does this)

edit: i'm also aware that there is DWR applied to the fabric, but i'm going to try anyway :)

Edited by chris_n

1 hour ago, leg said:

Cotton, at least for an older -S models (asked acr directly about that few years ago).

perfect. that's the answer i was hoping for :) thanks!

6 hours ago, chunglove said:

PSA: this douche is most likely a fraud. whoever bought this should file a PP claim asap!

What makes you think he's a fraud?

3 hours ago, g3greg said:

I have some threads popping out on the inseam of my p10ts-ds, any tips how to approach?

that should definitely not be happening. you need to email [email protected] immediately and possibly alert Errolson Hugh of this gross and negligent QC error.

Please refrain from visiting this website during this time because even more threads may pop out on the inseam.

edit: i should also mention that you shouldn't pay attention to @danii, he is obviously trying to troll you

Edited by chris_n

3 hours ago, chris_n said:

Please refrain from visiting this website during this time because even more threads may pop out on the inseam.

Every ten times you hit refresh, a new thread pops out!

Nice try, alt account of Houjou.

Edited by vir2L

I honestly have no idea what people in this forum are saying half the time. I don't know who I'd be an alt of, or why it'd matter if it was. I'd appreciate an answer to my question. Ask question = -14 points. WE MUST FULFILL ELITIST FASHIONZ STEROTYPE - this forum.

Edited by Houjuu

Simply put: No one here has the answer to your question.

If you want to geek out about fashion read a couple dozen pages of this forum and all your questions about sizing, fabric characteristics, reducing custom fees, and why ACR hasn't emailed you a few days after you ordered, will be answered.

Keep checking back and when a drop date is known it will for sure be posted here.

Ask anyone, I try to be nice here but it's so foolish to just expect immediate acceptance to a subculture. A lot of us care enough to post in here to speculate about Acronym and fanboy about the aspects of the brand. Spend the time, search the forums, look at shit—express that you're more than a fuccboi hypebeast or, if you are, at least ingratiate yourself to us so that we'll save you some time since you can't be bothered to use the fucking search function. If you at least fake more than a passing trendhumping desire for Acronym, then we'll tell you nobody knows for certain but much of the time fall winter releases mid September. Who knows maybe we'll even help you find out how to wash your garments because you can't find the n^nth videos about washing gore-tex (rinse your washer, use techwash, tumble dry to reactivate dwr).

:)

Edited by CARLOOA

yawn. you gave me the answer I wanted. I'll enjoy making 1k resale off the hypebeasts or any of you who are to slow to get the drop. ty. 

On 8/25/2017 at 1:47 PM, capnpyro said:

https://www.instagram.com/jfs_studio/?hl=en

Looks like she's doing some NikeLab work

Edit: Annnnnd those posts are from 2015

Digging this back up because I caught her name on a post from a sneaker site which has her listed as the "Senior Design Director for Nike Sportswear Women’s Apparel," so maybe she's full-time at nike now?

On 5/29/2017 at 10:54 PM, Houjuu said:

WTB J-28K small any colorway

EDIT: wow y'all seem kinda salty. This is for my personal use I don't care about re-sale lol. 

2 hours ago, Houjuu said:

yawn. you gave me the answer I wanted. I'll enjoy making 1k resale off the hypebeasts or any of you who are to slow to get the drop. ty. 

bro do you have downs or something? I feel like you're a few chromosomes short lol 

Quit tryna act like some internet tough guy, you ain't even own any acronym broke boy

On my third wear off my olive Acronym prestos , the left foot's black tape on the pinky toe area has started to peel off. Has this happened to anyone? If so any suggestions on how to repair? Mine was bought from NDC so it's a huge bummer 

3 hours ago, Houjuu said:

how is he not banned yet @leg?

2 hours ago, msoldano said:

On my third wear off my olive Acronym prestos , the left foot's black tape on the pinky toe area has started to peel off. Has this happened to anyone? If so any suggestions on how to repair? Mine was bought from NDC so it's a huge bummer 

Very common problem. Hasn't happened to mine thankfully, but I've seen it on a lot of pairs.

Seems quality and the QC on the Prestos left something to be desired.