Westbrook

Acronym.

Need a sleeve for my 13" MBA as it's worn two holes in my 3A-1. Anyone have any they'd recommend? I was thinking about the Head Porter one but at 3cm wide I can't see it fitting easily into the bag. Manhattan Portage do one that's pretty slim that may be better.

Maybe a neoprene incase cover? You should reinforce the area of the two holes, I used duct tape on the holes in my 3A-1...

Maybe a neoprene incase cover? You should reinforce the area of the two holes, I used duct tape on the holes in my 3A-1...

Way ahead of you on that last one—reinforced packing tape and superglue.

Curious as to how it wore through? I've been using mine with a 13" mbp for a year and yet to see any issues. Is it just that it doesn't have very rounded edges or something? I'm imagining the air would rattle around in there without any real pressure points. Thanks

probably does not mean anything but if you go under TXT there are some interesting seasons listed (no products tho)

Does anyone have or know of a product image & description archive of ACRNM's clothing lines?

the 3A vs macbook thing: is that a limota issue?

because I am having sleeveless macbook pro 13'' in my 3TS all the time without any issues.

There are no items. They scrape other stores (looks like these all came from firmament) to populate a fake webstore. 

Where are these prestos? 

Been seeing them on 1000death's instagram, so they must be close and finished with production...

A little late so not sure if it's still relevant but I've 'heard' they've been delayed

Question to J41-GT owners, how does the jacket feel in relation to other jackets, on paper it seems it would fit me fine however I am concerned that it will be too tight in the chest.

One of ACRNM's more interesting designs I feel and I am considering getting one.

Any helpful comments welcomed.

fw17 previews have been making the rounds

haha how are you gonna say that without providing a link to the rest of us?! ;)

honestly if i provided links you will be disappointed! just ppl bragging on twitter about seeing / working on the new collection. i posted that in hopes that someone important enough to have access would come out :)

the 3A vs macbook thing: is that a limota issue?

because I am having sleeveless macbook pro 13'' in my 3TS all the time without any issues.

Probably a combination of limonta and the macbook air having sharper edges than the pro.

does anyone happen to have more information about the jacket in the back? someone offered me one to buy but i dont know the fit, material, sizing or anything about it really.

13285412_1717388281883504_1590317129_n.j

It's an old recon/subware jacket from some while ago, Norby on here was always trying to sell one, but I guess in recent times the massive Hype that ACRNM has generated has everyone looking at anything with new vigour and a hint of TENC

anybody know the exact name of these buckle straps on most of the 3rd arm bags? Ive looked everywhere and cant find them.

vYgMkrG.jpg