Acronym.

Westbrook

31 minutes ago, mariahscarry said:

I have an upcoming business trip to Berlin, does anyone with experience there have any recs for boutiques/shopping?

i don't think firmament still stocks, but worth a visit! darklands, soto, and  orimono also come to mind

1 hour ago, mariahscarry said:

I have an upcoming business trip to Berlin, does anyone with experience there have any recs for boutiques/shopping?

KaDeWe might not be what comes to mind when you think of Acronym but they do stock it besides brands like Rick Owens, Undercover and Veilance.

You could also see if VooStore has anything you like.  Might as well check out Markthalle 9, grab a slice of pizza from Sironi and walk to Gate194, if you're there. They have a curated selection as well, even though they don't have much stock in store. 

Was just looking at the newsletter for the P38-SS and was really surprised at the weight of the pants. I can’t seem to recall any other pants being this heavy although I haven’t looked at the weight of the Stotz ones. Just want to get some perspective on how this compares…

IMG_2855.jpeg.79b7c1d6cae4612314bc5e823c281a83.jpeg

4 hours ago, SafeLM said:

Was just looking at the newsletter for the P38-SS and was really surprised at the weight of the pants. I can’t seem to recall any other pants being this heavy although I haven’t looked at the weight of the Stotz ones. Just want to get some perspective on how this compares…

IMG_2855.jpeg.79b7c1d6cae4612314bc5e823c281a83.jpeg

From the looks of the photos these pants will be very substantial in feel

I’m personally shocked at the desire for p38, I recall upon its original release being referenced as a Riot Division level design. Personally not for me but would love to see p30 or p43 in SS. I do enjoy the ventilation detail on the p38 so would be cool to see that incorporated into future/past pant designs. 

To be fair the original P38 was v. different from the current model. It’s been cool watching them iterate, even if it’s a lil too extra for me

edit unless I’m trippin. Wasn’t the original p38 the debut of that style of fly zip, and basically that was its only flashy feature?

Edited by eidolarr

37 minutes ago, eidolarr said:

To be fair the original P38 was v. different from the current model. It’s been cool watching them iterate, even if it’s a lil too extra for me

edit unless I’m trippin. Wasn’t the original p38 the debut of that style of fly zip, and basically that was its only flashy feature?

fly zip was on p26 

7 hours ago, karakum said:

I absolutely love the concept of the J70-BU and J65-KM looking like design prototypes, but I feel like the J70-BU looks a little too boxy for my taste. But again, huge fan of the exposed seams etc. Really cool!

Agreed. Almost every piece is 4 x oversized / boxed now...XS 61cm chest in J70? Ectomorphic discrimination 

[Except P47]

The J70 was/is my favorite design of the season so far but the measurements look reassuring for my bank account, no way any size could fit me well.

It's one of those designs that I'll appreciate without having to own it. 

On 11/2/2023 at 12:01 PM, mariahscarry said:

Received J110TS-GT from HBX yesterday, the design itself is impressive but upon wearing the jacket I realized that the stitching was missing from three different locations; 

Right side top part of the Tec-Sys, Top side of the Mid-Flap, and the top side of two of the Velcro patches around the neck of the Storm Hood when unfolded. Not sure if this was one person's job in the factory and it was accidentally overlooked on this jacket specifically, but the QC sticker was on the label so.... Kinda odd that it managed to get past QC without them noticing especially the Mid-Flap as it was very apparent after I was wearing the jacket myself. 

Overall, the design is actually very impressive. J51-WS fit perfectly underneath and did not restrict any arm movement like I experience with J1B-GT. Wish the QC issues didn't exist as I would've loved to test this out on my upcoming vacation to NYC but I'll probably roll through Antithesis or Kith and see if I can purchase it again without the sewing issues. Also wanting to checkout P15-DS.

Has anyone else experienced this issue with J110? Mine was a size large, I'm assuming this was just a production issue. 

Thanks for posting this. I bought a J110TS-GT from the MS. It is a Large in Alpha Green. I have checked my jacket against the flaws you have found on your jacket. everything seems fine.