Acronym.

Westbrook

2 hours ago, AggaCityGang said:

Apparently this is also him, and he scammed someone right here with this SM1 last week. So beware of new accounts I guess...he's probably still around here right now reading this. Laughing, alone, yet laughing.

IMG_1669.png

You linked one of my old reddit threads. You can see the username Bboysparrow. Not sure why its added on.

Received J117 in M from drop A, holy shiiiit sizing is screwed up lol. Im 5’8, 163lb and have perfected fitting J97 and P39 PR + T-shirts all in medium that fit perfectly. 

J117 looks and feels like fucking xxl, how is it possible to make the sizing so inconsistent for ACR brand. I hope someone is reading this and taking notes at ACR. Damn lol. 

52 minutes ago, Steel28 said:

Received J117 in M from drop A, holy shiiiit sizing is screwed up lol. Im 5’8, 163lb and have perfected fitting J97 and P39 PR + T-shirts all in medium that fit perfectly. 

J117 looks and feels like fucking xxl, how is it possible to make the sizing so inconsistent for ACR brand. I hope someone is reading this and taking notes at ACR. Damn lol. 

image.png.9bd1c07cade75d3f21212953f9a6a984.png

I'm assuming you got a Medium considering the J97 and T-Shirts were all M. Note that it's a "Loose" fit vs "Profile" fit,

Compared to J97M

image.png.b82f4e7abacab55896769bda8afb87f1.png

J117 is

6.5cm more in chest
5.5cm more in length
Same Shoulders and Same Sleeves

14 minutes ago, bboysparrow said:

image.png.9bd1c07cade75d3f21212953f9a6a984.png

I'm assuming you got a Medium considering the J97 and T-Shirts were all M. Note that it's a "Loose" fit vs "Profile" fit,

Compared to J97M

image.png.b82f4e7abacab55896769bda8afb87f1.png

J117 is

6.5cm more in chest
5.5cm more in length
Same Shoulders and Same Sleeves

I get it and did check the measurements haha. Just wasn’t expecting to drown in it. Also, in my humble opinion it’s not worth the price tag :)

40 minutes ago, bboysparrow said:

Yeah for sure. I appreciate you guinea pigging and providing feedback on the fit. Personally couldnt do it because of the split rib collar where the zipper doesnt go all the way down.

I actually really liked that detail but can see why it might not be popular 

42 minutes ago, hanzen1138 said:

Does “P30AL” annoy anyone else? I know it’s stupid but the “A” in P30A used to mean removable cuffs, and these FW2324 pants are just full length. P30L-DS would have made more sense. I dunno

The "A" never meant removable cuffs. You can check out these styles that use a similar naming scheme without having removable cuffs.

P10 - P10 A

P23 - P23A

P24 - P24A

I think they meant A == removable cuffs just on the P30. But you're right, the A or Advanced mostly meant extra pockets as far as I understand. If you look up the P30-DS from SS18 for example they have cargo pockets as well, but not as many and not as refined in they layout.

54 minutes ago, hanzen1138 said:

Sorry, I knew this. I meant for P30 specifically

Yes, the P30 -> P30A evolution consisted of removable cuffs and the raid pockets. I think it's been confirmed that 'A' stands for 'Advanced', which in this case regardless of the removable cuffs being present in the design of the p30AL, they are still an 'Advanced' version of the original P30.

That being said, the pants are atrocious imo. If they were P30AL-S it might be a different story (unlikely) but after trying them on myself in both colors, I can easily say I wouldn't even buy them at 60% off (which I'm usually able to do since size Large never sells out at the retailer I buy from and after the following season releases they apply the discount to past season items).

P15-DS are sick as fuck though and the price is very fair for what you are getting. I'll just be patient for 60% off come SS24 lol.

On 10/10/2023 at 6:12 PM, Steel28 said:

If you feel like it's too big, then return it and get a smaller size? Not sure what the problem is here.

12 hours ago, mariahscarry said:

Yes, the P30 -> P30A evolution consisted of removable cuffs and the raid pockets.

also wrong, first P30A did not have raid pockets, A did in fact refer to the cuffs, so yes, P30AL is indeed a misnomer

1 hour ago, BlueBook said:

P30TheyCanNameItWhateverTheyWant-STFU

Its just names jfc why r u even bothered in the first place? Does it hurt ur brain trying firgure it out which pants is it?

imagine arguing about the model numbers of clown pants you bought on the internet

edit: oops don't have to 

Edited by chris_n

4 hours ago, Yamato2800 said:

Anyone have insight on the sizing of the J91 WS vs the J58 WS? I find the J58 a bit sung in an L and from the sizing on the MS the J91 dimensions seem smaller per size in almost every way so I think I would need an XL.

I think you have that backwards, 91 definitely fits larger - wide vs profile fit - I take a M in the 58 and size down to a S for the 91 personally.

7 hours ago, Yamato2800 said:

Anyone have insight on the sizing of the J91 WS vs the J58 WS? I find the J58 a bit sung in an L and from the sizing on the MS the J91 dimensions seem smaller per size in almost every way so I think I would need an XL.

J91 definitely fits bigger. If you're between sizes, I'd probably go with the smaller size.

12 hours ago, Yamato2800 said:

I have a J91 in XL. The fit is described as "Wide" It's true; it is big. I should have bought an L.