Acronym.

Westbrook

4 hours ago, junkie_dolphin said:

The site monitor I used to use always did stuff like that. Not sure if it’s picking up on actual changes being made somewhere or what.

General question for subnet boys out there—how many (if any) interops jackets  can we look forward to this F/W? S/S has been sadly lacking...

And here I am looking for more pants and shirts. Not for F/W but generally I guess. 

Edited by brainerd666

2 hours ago, Chrisler said:

Thank you! You didn't happen to know which second hand stores?

Ragtag in Harajuku had a few older pieces last month when I was there. Nothing of excitement and everything was size S.

Eliminator was completely sold out of everything.

12 hours ago, Chrisler said:

Hi -- who stocks (if it isn't sold out) Acronym in Tokyo? Thanks

Edition in Omotesando Hills have carried a few pieces of Acronym. Maiden Shop in Harajuku too. 

6 hours ago, kenwiryadi said:

J66-GT, what can the fraying do to the durability and performance of the jacket?

I don't believe it would impact the durability and performance too much. The main risk of leaving the edge unfinished and raw would be of the laminate peeling apart from the edge, with a teflon based membrane sticking together fabric layers isn't trivial, and having this run splitting the fabric apart from the edge. This splitting risk looks to be mitigated against by additional stitching behind the edge to stabilize it. I'd expect the main risk factors to impact performance and durability of the jacket would be the same as most waterproof breathable laminates: DWR degradation and oil contamination. I don't see these two factors impacted by the jacket directly, but if someone were to wash the jacket less in an effort to reduce the fraying there would be an increase risk of body oil build up and contamination. Time will tell. 

2 hours ago, CB200 said:

I don't believe it would impact the durability and performance too much. The main risk of leaving the edge unfinished and raw would be of the laminate peeling apart from the edge, with a teflon based membrane sticking together fabric layers isn't trivial, and having this run splitting the fabric apart from the edge. This splitting risk looks to be mitigated against by additional stitching behind the edge to stabilize it. I'd expect the main risk factors to impact performance and durability of the jacket would be the same as most waterproof breathable laminates: DWR degradation and oil contamination. I don't see these two factors impacted by the jacket directly, but if someone were to wash the jacket less in an effort to reduce the fraying there would be an increase risk of body oil build up and contamination. Time will tell. 

alright man thank you for the insite, really appreciate it :D

Well I did it.

I just bought a $1239 pair of fucking pants.

Never thought I’d be saying that.

Although I bought an $875 chef knife 3 months back and I never thought I’d be saying that either.

Shit creeps up fast...

22 minutes ago, segue said:

ordered the j72-ds.  excited to see it in person

I’m very excited for this piece as well. What size did you order? Curious to get feedback on fit and what all. 

8 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

I’m very excited for this piece as well. What size did you order? Curious to get feedback on fit and what all. 

I got a small and am a small in all acrnm.  It looks like a straight fit to me in the pictures but we'll see.