dawei69

RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

Funny, I was on instagram and just got a notification that Hayashi's wife had gone live and I notice that they are driving by a freeway exit I take all the time. 

Hayashi is going to be at the store Brogue (never heard of it) in Menlo Park (California) tomorrow, Sunday.

Its about a 30 minute drive from my house, so I may drive down to meet him and have my 710's signed! 

Edited by j0el2

A few updates on the 710s

IMG_6230.thumb.jpg.61c1f130e3e376d9b0aa97acbdca31d2.jpgIMG_6231.thumb.jpg.4bdd923068195613f02b28fd76bcf411.jpgIMG_6232.thumb.jpg.2aeb54a2a594e812caf10a7e4e15fa02.jpgIMG_6228.thumb.jpg.26b68055ff224ee009729fc5e2e91f69.jpg5ba6b349eb1f3_IMG_6229copy.thumb.jpg.eec6f47193de4946577ed0825ec5b214.jpg

Where can I get a pair of non wash 710’s? Brogue and BIG sell only a one eqsh version.

They look great! How bad is the crotch blowout?

On other news:

surf800px.jpg

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

Hi, can someone please share RAW measurements for the 710 in size 32?  Many thanks 

@BF

pretty bad, I sized up considerably to get the fit I wanted and that probably contributed

And the Chucks match the Resolute brand color scheme. :D

A size 36 bought in one-wash state.

The size 34 I had just became too small in the crotch and hip area and also the thighs were a tad too tight after 2 washes. At least this was the case last year. With the size 36 I don't have to think about how to wash or how to "control the shrinkage".

@Broark you got me ;)

Fantastic fit Tillman! You must have lost a lot of weight too!

5 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

The size 34 I had just became too small in the crotch and hip area and also the thighs were a tad too tight after 2 washes. At least this was the case last year. With the size 36 I don't have to think about how to wash or how to "control the shrinkage".

@Broark you got me ;)

Do you happen to have measurements on your one-wash size 36 that you can provide? I don't think I saw those in this thread or I could have missed it...

6 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

@Broark you got me ;)

A 36 would suit me better too for the same reasons. Haven't worn my pair in a 34 in years. Its a shame.

1 hour ago, 1fookntitefd said:

Do you happen to have measurements on your one-wash size 36 that you can provide? I don't think I saw those in this thread or I could have missed it...

Sure :)

Waist: 35" , front rise: 11.25" , back rise: 16" , thigh: 13" , leg opening: 8"

The measurements you can find online are pretty accurate. My pair has certainly some stretch left in the waist but I wear a belt and they are not tight so they don't stretch much.

@volvo240thebest thanks mate! Yes a little bit ;)

^ Thanks. I tried on a pair of size 36 one wash at Brogue and the thigh area seemed tight on me even though I have jeans with a slimmer thigh measurement...

Resolute 710 in size 36x36, one-wash (longest available inseam option from Resolute @34.3" with potential to shrink some more)

uc8Kp2xh.jpgvXj4POih.jpg

YP6zKCJh.jpgrzRJxXih.jpg

12 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Resolute 710 in size 36x36, one-wash (longest available inseam option from Resolute @34.3" with potential to shrink some more)

uc8Kp2xh.jpgvXj4POih.jpg

YP6zKCJh.jpgrzRJxXih.jpg

How many pairs of Resolute do you own?? 

Thanks bf! Is there any difference between the Resolute x MJ version and the regular Resolutes?

I asked them the same question as I didn't want some stamp or other details on the pair :D
They are just the regular 710 model with no added things.

But they carry sizes up to W42 and I hadn't seen those before.