dawei69

RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

Love the fit on these guys. Thanks for the help everyone.

Went with a 29 in the end, waist stretches out a fair bit, but I don't seem to have the crazy leg twist like I've seen on many others. 

IMG_6611.JPG

Perfect fit. The leg twist will become more pronounced with further washing, I'd think. Excited to put some wear on my own pair when my Warehouse are further down the line. Enjoy.

thanks guys.  let me try to get a better pic one of these days. 

these guys stretch out quite a bit in the waist but not the legs. 

^I agree with you.
Waist (as with most jeans) is not a problem to stretch. Hips, crotch and thighs are. So always keep an eye on leg measurements and also hip measurements if available.

Looking forward to more pictures!

Are the front and back rises on Resolute jeans quite low? I've been interested in the 711 (the straightest fit from what I've been reading), but on a size 30, the front and back rise seem to only be around 26cm and 34cm respectively. Was hoping that the front rise would be closer to 28cm and the back rise to be around 38cm. 

Size up man 

I went TTS on my 711's and I don't find the rise that low.
It's lower than some other jeans I've been wearing lately but the denim stretches easily.

Thanks for the info, guys. I think I might have to give it a miss because of the rise. I guess I could size up, but it doesn't seem like there's much of a difference even when you go up a couple of sizes. Plus, I find it a bit uncomfortable to go up too many sizes because it feels really odd having a loose waist to begin with (even if I can use a belt to cinch everything in). Maybe my tastes will change in the future, but for now, I'll live vicariously through everyone else in this thread haha

Some favorable outdoor lighting on my balcony. Contrast not quite so high in real life though. 

70D73B80-00D8-441A-8555-D0FBC44CC43E.jpeg

01817F63-0E7F-4C50-BE95-15BBA23E71E4.jpeg

7328DE44-7DA5-4266-959B-EEEBD40CABAD.jpeg

A2EB647E-7AE9-4176-8EE5-9F3BCE96A306.jpeg

22 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

I think the rise of the 710 is higher than the one of the 711. I could be wrong though.

Ahhh, I see. Looking at my size in the 710s, it seems like it might be too much on the slim side for me. Dang

That was way quicker than I thought it would :D Great pick-up, even with Hayashi-san's signature!
Nice to see another pair of 71, not many are around in these parts of the internet.

And now please some fit pics! ;)

As requested, here are some fit pictures with my sweatshirt pulled up so you can see where they sit. I'm really happy with how loose these jeans are, and I ended up doing an extra wash + tumble dry before wearing them. The left leg's outseam twisted a little more and the roping is more pronounced, but I have yet to do post-wash measurements (so I'm unsure if they've shrunken more). The length is typically shorter than most of my jeans, but I kinda wanted a loose-fitting pair where I could do a small single cuff with sneakers.

Zt3gOMZ.jpg

glap8UQ.jpg

QfI0Ucg.jpg

Looking into buying my first pair of Resolute (710 preferably), and was wondering if anyone knows how they compare to a pair of orSlow 107s? Rise, fit etc.

Sizewise I would guess I'm anywhere in the 29–30" range, seeing as I wear a size 1 in orSlow 107s, and have a couple of 29" 3sixteens, but the 3sixteens fit too snuggly, especially in the thighs. I would rather have some room in the waist than no room in the thighs.

Edited by garsag

2 hours ago, garsag said:

Looking into buying my first pair of Resolute (710 preferably), and was wondering if anyone knows how they compare to a pair of orSlow 107s? Rise, fit etc.

Sizewise I would guess I'm anywhere in the 29–30" range, seeing as I wear a size 1 in orSlow 107s, and have a couple of 29" 3sixteens, but the 3sixteens fit too snuggly, especially in the thighs. I would rather have some room in the waist than no room in the thighs.

https://blueingreensoho.com/collections/resolute/products/710-slim-straight-jeans

5 hours ago, garsag said:

I am 5’8” and 145 lbs. I wear a 1 in the OrSlow 107, but the 29 in the topblock of the 710 was too snug on me. The size 30 was a lot more comfortable. Also, pay attention to the inseam on the 710, as they can run small. Brogue carries multiple lengths:

https://www.brogueshop.com/collections/resolute

Thanks for the input!

Can anybody tell me the difference between https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/bears/item/resolute-710/ and https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/cpoint/item/resolute710-28-34/ ? I'm guessing the latter is the rigid version, but these auto-translated Rakuten descriptions are not exactly something I trust with my money.

I believe your second link is all one wash as well

here's a little resource to add to the thread. already posted in DWC.. about 3 months in..

f8d0c947-930f-4510-a252-dfa60dda6725.JPG

f8d0c947-930f-4510-a252-dfa60dda6725.JPG

692b3d9f-2732-45d4-863d-a2224b8fa687.JPG

be299a09-2a12-4bbe-9c65-e7c1077f9a45.JPG

d4e32e29-ff7d-4289-8815-e20e8c999862.JPG

cfcb28e8-c414-4326-8305-6dee714079a3.JPG

Edited by louisbosco

The tab is usually taken from the inside of the waist band and sewn on by hand by the owner of the jeans. 

There might have been an early run with a standard red tab on the back pocket though.

beautiful blues b_f.  Resolute reminds me of Ooe in the fact that the denim starts out pretty plain and uninteresting but once things take off you are rewarded with beautiful colors and contrasts

Some low effort pics of my own

cwq6Xt3.jpg

qXtiGRQ.jpg

Xab2Qim.jpg

Bonus Texas hill-country sunset from today
dS2rv0B.jpg

Edited by LQW

Ordered a pair of 710 raw (36x36) from Yuichi (Kaizoku-Pirates) a few weeks ago -- should have them in a week or so.  Held out for a few years, but the time had come.  All of your pics above, B_F's enabling over the years, and garden gnomes' Ooe reference, were just too much to overcome ;-)

John

Edited by JohnM