Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

Here's a pic of the pair I got used from eBay a while ago...

ef0ea098a4381c4283374d152c0b8494.jpg

The over dyed black is mostly gone and the 21oz blue remains showing first fading.

Yuchi went out of his way to get this sent form SDA, so I am super fucking happy. Can't believe the difference from M to L. Also stepping out of my comfort zone from usual grey/black/blue and loving this colour.

9LVigfX.jpg

Edited by bradl

I've just been looking at my raw 001s that have been sitting unworn in my wardrobe since late 2010 (I think). They were going to be my first pair of left hand twill jeans but unfortunately (for them) my new Ande Whall SR7 Buffalos jumped the queue and have attached themselves firmly to my legs. I'd love to rotate both of these pairs together but then I'd have to buy another pair of lefties for 'down the line'.

Might have to post some 001 snaps soon though.

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up a few tee shirts recently, figured I'd add them in here to go with all the lovely denim.  I really like SDA tees a lot.  I wish they were sized slightly bigger, but perhaps that's a good thing, as I have far too many tees already.  Anyway, the first is a collab with a store where I've found several good things lately- Heath Industrial.

IMG_4362_zps856ee0a8.jpg

IMG_4365_zpsf1a65681.jpg

Next up is the 35th anniversary tee, which is very different from their usual offerings.  First off, it's a tube body and they normally do side seamed tees; second, the sizing is closer to that of their long sleeve tees, which tend to run larger (better for me); and third, it's got flatlock stitched seams, which are very nice and comfortable.

IMG_4369_zps8755bf0d.jpg

IMG_4370_zps49668388.jpg

IMG_4372_zps437721d0.jpg

And last up, one of their chainstitch embroidered tees.  I just love that they aren't silkscreened, like most tees.  The embroidering is just unique and cool.

IMG_4375_zps9d20fef9.jpg

IMG_4377_zps2b23fefb.jpg

Sorry the pics are so crappy, but we've had rain for the last several days, making good natural light photos hard to come by.  Nonetheless, any pictures are better than nothing, right?

Edited by HoustonChris

x-posting Lendo from the general Evo thread, so rep him there.

Studio D'Artisan D1336, these are LHT

Bought these from the esteemed Beatle a few years ago, don't remember how long exactly. They get thrown in the wash every couple of weeks.

IMG_0897_zps5a790ad9.jpg

IMG_0898_zps31610aa2.jpg

IMG_0900_zpscfb3b21b.jpg

IMG_0901_zps0ada35e3.jpg

IMG_0899_zps23577ce8.jpg

Some SD-101 love:

Not much to show but I like the stubborness and we always need more SDA-stuff up here! They are a bit darker than the pictures show, courtesy of the flash. Worn for ~ 4 months by now.

14169621976_da7d5a1b18_c.jpg

14006105668_f2917c5eec_c.jpg

Can anyone care to comment how to size their tshirts? They seem really really fitted.  

I'm usually a 22.5 - 23 inches chest for dress shirts and SDA only has a Large in the tshirt I want.  Their chest measures out to 19 inches......Just by writing this, going on Large sounds like a high risk....

Some SD-101 love:

Not much to show but I like the stubborness and we always need more SDA-stuff up here! They are a bit darker than the pictures show, courtesy of the flash. Worn for ~ 4 months by now.

14169621976_da7d5a1b18_c.jpg

14006105668_f2917c5eec_c.jpg

Awesome, I was looking at the same pair. What size are you? and how are they fitting?

The waist on my size 32 101s stretches back to about 33.5" (raw measurement) with wear after a wash but not easily - it takes a week or so and I only ever wash at 30C.

EDIT: Just measured my 101s and the waist is 33" after a good month of wear, so not as stretchy as I thought and probably not back to the raw measurement but they feel comfortable and just right. I also tend to wear them without a belt for the first few days after a wash to aid with the whole process. All things even, it seems like you should be able to get yours to 34".

Edited by Maynard Friedman

The waist on my size 32 101s stretches back to about 33.5" (raw measurement) with wear after a wash but not easily - it takes a week or so and I only ever wash at 30C.

maybe i just need to nut up, but I cant get my tagged 33's to get past 32.  I have worn then longer than a week and it still is stubborn as hell.  

Edited by garden gnomes in space