Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

Hey Harri, They are unsanforized, So you should give it a soak to remove the starch etc... Give them a cold soak. Rn1 has very tight upper block, but the waist will expand a bit, from my exp, almost an inch. But the rise will remain the same, as it is.

I just recieved my RN-1 from SF. It seems that its slighty tight even before soaking them , i doubt i would be able to wear them if i gave them a soak.

Is there any disadvantages of not soakin them?

There isn't any disadvantage - except you'll be putting off the inevitable. The duck varies, but my experience with a couple of items it that shrinkage was only 5%. However, there's no reason you must shrink now, unless you want a softer feel and hence want to get rid of the starch that was used in the manufacture of the fabric.

Ugh? And you're the dude with the pretty loose fit, right? You know what? Given everything I've heard about Roy just by reading through this thread, I'd bet if you e-mailed him he'd take care of this personally, given that it's only been, what? A matter of weeks that you've had them?

My girlfriend unbuttoned my pants (no joke) and the stitching came undone. When I first put them on, I thought, have to be careful with these as it does seam delicate compared to my other jeans for some reason. I mean, I have 10+ pairs and none of them have done that. Now that that is unravelling, I'm hoping it wont destroy the integrity of the jean at the crotch seam.

Here's the bright side, in the over 400 pairs of jeans/pants Roy has made for sale through Self Edge, this'll be the first one coming back for construction issues. That's damn good, especially coming from a guy that sells mostly Japan made jeans.

Regardless, send them to SESF asap, we'll pay for shipping both ways, fix em and send them back.

Understandable; bishes can be impatient when it comes to dong.

Tru dat!

Here's the bright side, in the over 400 pairs of jeans/pants Roy has made for sale through Self Edge, this'll be the first one coming back for construction issues. That's damn good, especially coming from a guy that sells mostly Japan made jeans.

Regardless, send them to SESF asap, we'll pay for shipping both ways, fix em and send them back.

Thus the reason I'm always a repeat customer.

that, my friends is the way business is done.