What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Four nil. Seems conclusive. THanks folks.

Got also to thank Cheep for a recent rep. It said something like "Nice fit. When I am an old person I will dress like you." Cheers!

Wait, so cheep wants to dress like Ebenezer Scrooge when he's old?

Paul, I'd say keep the 38 as it is likely to stretch a little anyway. The 40 may be better if you plan to wear it only as a 'proper' overcoat, i.e. over a suit jacket but that is quite limiting and even in that case, the 38 may still be ok. I was in a similar dilemma with a velvet collar Simon Carter overcoat I bought a few years back. I went with the smaller size and haven't regretted it.

Picked up one of the new Topman tweed coats. Or more accurately, two of them. I have to return one tomorrow.

I'd normally go for a 38; these are cut for skinny 15-year olds, so I reckon this is on the edge. Maybe OK with a shirt.

WHich one looks better?

38. It's on the edge to me. Maybe fits OK but no room for a mobile phone. Unsightly bulges?

38back-2.jpg

Or the larger size, 40. I can get the sleeves taken up easily enough

40back-1.jpg

Picked up one of the new Topman tweed coats. Or more accurately, two of them. I have to return one tomorrow.

I'd normally go for a 38; these are cut for skinny 15-year olds, so I reckon this is on the edge. Maybe OK with a shirt.

WHich one looks better?

38. It's on the edge to me. Maybe fits OK but no room for a mobile phone. Unsightly bulges?

38back-2.jpg

Or the larger size, 40. I can get the sleeves taken up easily enough

40back-1.jpg

nice looking coat - my 2c suggest going for the 38 (with a half inch hem on the sleeves). the fit in the shoulders is the critical element, and the 38 looks bang on.

Guest I LOVE LFC

First ever Supreme thing I've owned. Went for the Leopard Coach Jacket. Obviously living in England it's pretty hard to come by Supreme stuff. Massive thanks to Farmer for being a great fella and giving spot on size advice.

DSCF8480-1.jpg

Empire BMX

Supreme

Ooe Yofukuten & Co

Vans

Kept Shiloh off nursery to spend some time with her before I go back on to me shifts tomorrow

DSCF8484-1.jpg

Shi wanting in on the action

DSCF8488-1.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic