What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

rnrswitch- the shirt looks amazing. Perfect color with the ROYs as well. When will you try your hand at a jacket?

Thanks. A jacket is my next task. I think I can get the levis 201 denim. Perfect for a light weight jacket.

florian that warehouse is so yummy. holy.

riff, damn you got your game face on! didnt know you owned IH denim. a lot of other stuff i dont know about i'll bet!

lando, you WILL miss those ooes when they're gone!

rnr, if you continue making those shirts, i think you're going to get one hell of an audience for them. let me know if you decide to make any for sale.

fab geek, agree those shoes are value for money. pointer jacket is great too. awesome pickups.

jimmy glad to see you're back from your travels. must have been a great ride. looking good with that haircut and the ronsir.

farhad, now what ke1 said is true. i tried the monster cuffs but it didn't turn out well. it looks fantastic on you though. great decision not to hem.

relativity, only you could pull off those mad prints! next level shit!

trying to rep whoever i can. awesome stuff.

Picked up one of the new Topman tweed coats. Or more accurately, two of them. I have to return one tomorrow.

I'd normally go for a 38; these are cut for skinny 15-year olds, so I reckon this is on the edge. Maybe OK with a shirt.

WHich one looks better?

38. It's on the edge to me. Maybe fits OK but no room for a mobile phone. Unsightly bulges?

38back-2.jpg

Or the larger size, 40. I can get the sleeves taken up easily enough

40back-1.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic