What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

they are allowed to just comp you coffee everyday? I'm sure corporate would love that...

Only prissy managers would actually give a damn about discounting or giving out free coffee to friends. It costs them nothing. It's not like they're giving away pounds of whole beans away for free. And when people do, corpo hardly notices shit anyways.

And fuck it. The Starbucks I frequent, (since it's a couple miles closer than Peet's [fuck backtracking]) makes my drinks good usually 9/10 of the times (unless a new fatty makes it,) then I'm down for the cause. Ain't a cause, but as long as my taste buds are satisfied, fuck it.

I don't have a waywt pic, so here's a googled picture of pants.

pants30507_468x615.jpg

Edit* Oh.

Vanilla Chai at Starbucks. Get it soy, or don't. It'll wreck your life. In a good way.

Bah.

Fuck all you boutique-coffee-house-frequenting hipsters.

Real men drink coffee shit from a cat.

25f7a2c3.jpg

Ahhh I never got to try this stuff when I was Southeast Asia (Vietnam, right?), but I really wanted to? Ship me a cup?

edit: I'm a retard, I see now that the jar says "Philippines" - but I could swear they have it in Vietnam too...?

I'd rather drink 10 day old IHOP coffee than fuck with Starbucks.

In all honesty, i think the McCafe coffees are better than Starbucks.

Not the first time I've heard this, but I can't bring myself to step foot into a McD's to test that theory. The only thing Starbucks has going for it is that they sell mediocre coffee instead of shit, and they're convenient.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic