What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

great photos, erk! And elegant as ever, therelativity...

Sunday morning, Brick Lane. gap, sda (ready for first wash), tricker's. jeans.jpg

great last page,looking good folks.

that GAP chambray is my favourite (real) workshirt right now.i didnt expect much from it,but i am astonished how well it withstands all my daily abuses.its been washed about 15 times so far and still holding up well.

not bad for 11,- quid,eh?

riff, pomata, therelativity- perfection as always. Therelativity- what''s the black jacket?

PaulT- damn, you even manage to pull the man-bag off without looking effete. Even Japanese guys almost never get away with that.

Erk- can't tell you how much I love that second photo.

brownmetallic, are you photoshopped into that pic or something? haha

there's like a weird fuzzy halo around you....

nice lookin' jeans btw!

it looks like hes standing in a shadow (look by his feet), but everything else is bright.

Guest I LOVE LFC
lfc, how long have you had the flatheads, only i saw you started the flathead thread and they started in 1996....

I wish I could take the credit but its LFC4ever who started the flat head thread. So dissapointingly I've had the jeans since Oct 08, I wish they were from '96!

Markmont- effing rad.

Me, working (no joke - on the phone with the Team Leader of one of the 6 other enumerator teams working in another district), about 20 minutes ago

IMG_1241.jpg

(Always on the damn phone concept)

IMG_1243.jpg

American Optical

NATO

Tissot

Unlucky

Tanner Goods wallet, being used as a camera belt-holster (pretty proud of myself for coming up with this idea)

Tellason Strummer

Freeman

Coca-Cola, given to me by the respondents at this club (imagine someone asking to survey you, and then you giving them something as a thank you...! Oh how cultures differ...)

Awika village, Arua District, North/West Nile region

• sufu1 unpinned this topic