What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

@LFC

Sorry about your mate in Afgan. My thoughts and prayers go out to him. I'm repping my BSPs in y'all's honor.

Guest I LOVE LFC
@LFC

Sorry about your mate in Afgan. My thoughts and prayers go out to him. I'm repping my BSPs in y'all's honor.

It's not my mate, but a mate of a mate, if you know what I mean. Its shit that it has to happen, we ended up havin a good night so it was sound.

cimg3705c.jpg

cimg3706.jpg

lee 101j

levi´s shirt

fh 1005

grey chucks

I gave my jacket a nice and gentle 20 minute 30 degrees wash without spinning and less detergent. it shrunk to a better fit, and a lt of the fvcking starch is gone :-)

Ah, Lando, makin me miss the Bay HARD.

detail1-3.jpg

aldens.jpg

Alden, KMW x Context, IH, IH, pups wanting to get out

Noooo! Riff! Is that a brown belt with black shoes? You are hurting my sartorial soul...

Hello All. Hope this day finds you well. We allow dogs (and cats) at my place of employment in downtown Berkeley. Here I am with colleagues' dogs -- "Mocha" (the boxer) and "Albert" (the baby bulldog). I love my Sugar Cane Okinawa jeans but I swear to GOD, they are harder to break in than 21-oz Iron Hearts ! I may purchase an SC Hawaii pair at SESF when I attend the "cut-off party" on June 27th. The smallest-sized Sugar Cane Oki and Hawaii (tagged W29) are a baggier fit than I'm used to, but I love the look !

4683439492_384bc0f529_b.jpg

4683440624_e0f4572756_b.jpg

What I'm wearing:

Ladies XS Misses blouse from www.llbean.com

Sugar Cane Okinawa (W29/L32) from chantheman

Sperry Topsiders (6 Narrow)

Guest Bespoke
FHs coming along nicely, Obbi.

zScanPic211.jpg

PBJord.jpg

PBJord2.jpg

PBJ 007+Unlucky+Von Dutch classic tees '03+LoneWolf

X Chicago. My apartment overlooks the spot you took those pics. Such nice artwork.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic