What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

jb- i respectfully say this to you. you are nuts. clothes and fits are more than ok. :P

Vin- them shoes bday presents?? if so, send me the aldens. poor me only has one pair of shoes this season. please help the poor.

mr. almosthair. welcome to the hairmetal club. u look ready to rock out with your schlong out. but please, no pics of that.

its gonna take me ages to rep some of these fits here lately. Vin, Happy B-day! enjoy another night / hangover tomorrow.

5173945454_a7de79dd97.jpg

5173945274_b3a1c20ceb.jpg

5173340759_83e5fd963e.jpg

Columbia Titanium (needed waterproof tonight)

random western shirt

white T

Eternal

Frye workboot (no vis, drying out.)

FUCK SNOW.

nice fits everyone!

jb - keep posting, fit looks perfect to me

riff - that is an awesome pose ;)

&lol @ almostnice, that picture does make you look huge..

took my "winter" clothes out today and found this

5174019592_b59ef76f6f_z.jpg

i've been wearing my 710s, but i'm back into my s510s (for now), still not used to this inseam..

canada

gap

s510vx

cons

big truck - Just my opinion man, I dont expect everyone to agree ;)

Gecko/ Duffman - Please return to ripping pictures of me and my 4 year old son back to your pathetic boys club for you and the other sad, bitchy teenagers to poke fun at (yes I still check back every now and then).

Apologies for crapping up the thread everyone, some killer fits posted recently.

Megatron, you from Nottingham?! I'm currently sat in my parent's house next to Wollaton Park if you know it!

As an Englishman I feel that I must add something to this debate.

Tea is for old women, coffee is far better.

Real men drink Whisky (preferably Irish).

Germany is a far nicer place than England.

England is full of of low morality, council house layabouts who blame everyone but themselves for their "situation", as they watch flat screen TV's, smoke endless packs of B+H, drink cans of lager that cost less than milk (how fucked up is that???), and holiday of the Costa Del Sol every year. They manage to do all this without actually working, and will proudly tell anyone who listens that "it would cost me money to get a job", whilst blaming all the ills of society on the bloody Muslims/ Poles/ Latvians/ Pakistanis/ insert this weeks favoured media stereotype.

I never said that I was a proud Englishman.

I'm from near Nottingham mate, without giving away my exact location (apparently I have internet enemies ha ha) I live in a small town slightly north of Nottingham.

As an Englishman I feel that I must add something to this debate.

Tea is for old women, coffee is far better.

Real men drink Whisky (preferably Irish).

Germany is a far nicer place than England.

England is full of of low morality, council house layabouts who blame everyone but themselves for their "situation", as they watch flat screen TV's, smoke endless packs of B+H, drink cans of lager that cost less than milk (how fucked up is that???), and holiday of the Costa Del Sol every year. They manage to do all this without actually working, and will proudly tell anyone who listens that "it would cost me money to get a job", whilst blaming all the ills of society on the bloody Muslims/ Poles/ Latvians/ Pakistanis/ insert this weeks favoured media stereotype.

I never said that I was a proud Englishman.

I don't think you live in a very nice area. Perhaps you should stop spending all your money on clothes in order to save up and move somewhere nice, away from all those nasty stereotypes.

Like where I live :)

First day of The Tee Standard sales! Moving Yale / Harvard Tailgate tees that we designed... http://www.theteestandard.com coming together, take a look!

waywt20101112001.jpg

Hat: Yale Dining Staff

Jacket (outer): Barbour

Jacket (inner): Banana Republic

Shirt: Uniqlo

Jeans: Warehouse

Shoes: Hushpuppies

• sufu1 unpinned this topic