What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

4631678282_e6b1d5542a_o.jpg

vintage WWII P-coat

LVC

ROY

vintage Redwing

Climbing the tight rope at the circus?

This is truly a testament to how the ROYs can take even the most freaky of freaks and make them look good.

Thanks Erk! :) The 37s were actually the first LVC I picked up (I got the 47s from my uncle!), from the Oki-Ni sale... A tad short, but now that they've stretched a bit, I can sag them more - and cuff :)

How are yours coming along? Cultizm contest threak has been quiet - time for you to spice it up!

i've purchased my first camera recently, a Minolta srt-101. It's film so instead of hardly posting pics it'll boost up to "far few in between" haha, it's all film so excuse the quality please

AMERICAN EAGLE

SExDBxS09

3010wnm.jpg

xpvgux.jpg

Climbing the tight rope at the circus?

This is truly a testament to how the ROYs can take even the most freaky of freaks and make them look good.

.......O

.......O

.....OOO

O..OOOO

...OOOO

ROYs looking good Roy.

Were you up late or do you get up really early?

Late. The boat didn't get in until after 3am, and I was actually too drunk to sleep, 'til it wore off a little. What better time to make possibly incriminating posts on the internet?

lando, that bag is sick.

fuck its hot out. didn't plan on it being 95 degrees here in minneapolis today...

4637194613_ac094304f3_o.jpg

nike

hanes deep v (no vis)

old belt (no vis)

pbj xx-007

bare feet (also no vis)

- Concorde

- Child who just learned how to say "airplane!" and said it a thousand times in the museum

- Samurai 0500

Cute. Has she learned how top say "what's that?" yet? A kid in the barbershop this weekend had just learned that one. I loved it, but his father looked somewhat over it.

^"damnit" was a fun stage with my kid. Wife is still sure I'm responsible, which is probably true 'cuz had he picked up her favorite saying it would have been the "fuck you" stage.

my parents say that "damnit" was one of my first words and i would say it every time i would play with my toy hammer. i guess i was mimicking my dad when he would fix something around the house. the little things you pick up as a kid from observing your parents

The other day, my kid tried to open up a bottle and it wouldn't open, and my girlfriend heard her say "oh shit" because of it.

Her first legitimate word, was "shit."

"Yes," instead of "yea" is a cute one to hear.

No gets old FAST, when they know how to use it like a smart ass.

"Dad" instead of "daddy" is a tear jerker.

Really? How about that IHE-05 21 oz Selvedge Denim Messenger Bag... ;)

snap! rep for courier bag

^"damnit" was a fun stage with my kid. Wife is still sure I'm responsible, which is probably true 'cuz had he picked up her favorite saying it would have been the "fuck you" stage.
my parents say that "damnit" was one of my first words and i would say it every time i would play with my toy hammer. i guess i was mimicking my dad when he would fix something around the house. the little things you pick up as a kid from observing your parents

lulz for jaded daddies. Awesome.

Guest I LOVE LFC
The other day, my kid tried to open up a bottle and it wouldn't open, and my girlfriend heard her say "oh shit" because of it.

Haha, my daughter started the "yes" instead of "yea" 2 weeks a go! She's also on the "what you doin?" and calling me by my name instead of dad or daddy if I'm annoying her. It's normally "Are you ready for your shower Shi?", I get back "No Dan". They really do come out with some great stuff.

Nice fits here!

When ours was about 2-3, she was sitting in her high chair in the kitchen, with the whole extended family bustling about, cooking & stuff.

Someone dropped a large bowl full of salad ( with the obvious results), and in the absolute perfect tone of voice, she let's fly with "Oh fuck".

My mum ran from the room, choking back laughter & my dad buried his head in a cupboard so she wouldn't see him cracking up.

5 years later, I still haven't heard the end of it....

SUFU038.jpg

Rockies cap (that's right)

hanes premium t

SExIH07's

clarks

Went up to vail over the weekend to celebrate our two year anniversary. Weather was perfect.

SUFU028.jpg

cheap beanie

woolrich

SExIH07's

clarks

SUFU036.jpg

best wife ever

• sufu1 unpinned this topic