What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

+rep Alleyoop, your s0500 fit and SC47 fit is why I sized up one on my S0500s :D

Glad I could help kit99bar! It took me so long to finally find a cut I was comfortable with. The 47 repro is here to stay with me for awhile. Was lucky enough to score a backup pair (with arcs/tab) from the market a while back so I'm set!

_MG_2176.jpg

cheap korean plain tee

cheap casio watch

old levis belt (not pictured)

skull 5010xx 6x6

beaten chucks

pushed the brightness up due to the shitty lighting. colour of denim is pretty true.crazy ass weather in singapore. been a month since i got back from sydney but still haven't gotten used to the heat and humidity yet. damn this sweat.

Guest I LOVE LFC

pushed the brightness up due to the shitty lighting. colour of denim is pretty true.crazy ass weather in singapore. been a month since i got back from sydney but still haven't gotten used to the heat and humidity yet. damn this sweat.

I feel you man. I had family there for 10 years and whenever we visited as soon as that Changi automatic door opened I knew we were back! Best place ever though, I'm very jealous!!

Skulls look good, +rep.

dsc07310ra.jpg

persol

conte

denime

trickers

now thats what i call a handsome looking bastard. you pull that off with a lot of aplomb. one of my favourite sufu fits. have to spread though, but will definitely be back to rep.

I LOVE LFC: yeah i know man, even though the weather here is shitty ass warm and humid, the food here and getting around is disgustingly good.

There's been a distinct lack of almostniceness on this thread lately.

was geht digga?

not a lot,to be honest.just enjoying some sort of midlife-crisis lately.

not really in the mood for posting anything right now,but thanks for asking.

Alleyoop.... best denim and boot combo ive seen in a while!

Agreed! Can't re-rep yet... What shirt is that? Looks great!

not a lot,to be honest.just enjoying some sort of midlife-crisis lately.

not really in the mood for posting anything right now,but thanks for asking.

Miss ya buddy! :(

Finally soaked my LVC44's...Excited! And I got them long enough for big-boy cuffs! :) Looking forward to a looser option for the hot summer days...

waywt4-14.jpg

waywt6-4.jpg

waywt8-1.jpg

waywt7-2.jpg

Excuse the patchy lighting, sun was darting in & out...

Whites, LVC44, Gap

'shokay eddie... hic... happens to us all... ;)

I went 32/36 (my true size is 30). I guess a 31 might have been better, but I couldn't find that. More shrinkage can be expected, I'm sure...

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_4mc1vtVDbEg/S_VlHs1CfLI/AAAAAAAAAQ8/HyHBnSmPC3U/s800/IMG_2202.JPG

shes wearing a Levis white top with a pair of vintage selvage HBT overalls i found at flea market. not sure of the brand as the buttons are generic. possibly formost? or some other 40s work wear brand...any ideas?

Im wearing a RRL white T stronghold braces and LVC 33's

thanks for the comments from my last post! those hickory stripes are made by Tommy Hilfiger, which i found at a thrift store. how do you run into randy Jackson and NOT get his autograph?

cheers for the head up,boys!

still alive:

4625119880_3631f2661e_o.jpg

Stetson

Flathead

Denime

Redwing

That's more like it.

But no more silence. Do you expect us all to sit around on our hands feeling almostnice deprived (no witty art criticism, no charmingly kinder-taken Straße-style fit pics, no one to keep riff in line), just because you are feeling mopey?

You. Selfish. Bastard.

There are a few people around here older than you, who have correspondingly wasted more of their lives talking about clothes on the internet, but you don't hear US cryin' about it. Much.

That's more like it.

But no more silence. Do you expect us all to sit around on our hands feeling almostnice deprived (no witty art criticism, no charmingly kinder-taken Straße-style fit pics, no one to keep riff in line), just because you are feeling mopey?

You. Selfish. Bastard.

There are a few people around here older than you, who have correspondingly wasted more of their lives talking about clothes on the internet, but you don't hear US cryin' about it. Much.

nothing warms my heart like your sarcastic comments,but come on-there are many things in the the world that are more terrifying like a depressive almostnice...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100517/sp_soccer_afp/fblwc2010gerballack

That's more like it.

You. Selfish. Bastard.

rollin.gif

Thanks riff! The shirt is EG via Lendo from the supermarket.

Sweet - thanks alleyooptroop!

@ Mixture - Eternals look great!

Thx again for all the kind words guys :)

• sufu1 unpinned this topic