What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Similar to the post from a few days back, this jacket, jean, shoe combination has become my uniform...and will remain my uniform until those indy boots make it into my closet.

img2245.jpg

Jacket (outer): United Bamboo

Jacket (under): Uniqlo x Gilded Age

Tie: J.Crew

Tie Clip: Staples

Pocket Square: Vintage, found at Housing Works

Shirt: Uniqlo, Broadcloth

Jeans: Warehouse

Socks: Uniqlo

Shoes: Clarke's Desert Boots

More detailed look at the goods:

img2250x.jpg

Similar to the post from a few days back, this jacket, jean, shoe combination has become my uniform...and will remain my uniform until those indy boots make it into my closet.

img2245.jpg

MADD props on this look. Looks great. The white shirt definitely evens out all the blue, and the shoes just top it off. Once you get some more fades coming in on the jeans, then you'll really be in business. Kudos.

--Markmont.

almostnice made me laugh out loud several times reading this page, rapidly becoming my favorite poster on sufu. Keep on drinking my man!

Oh how i wish i could say this to you,my dear friend.but unless you dont fix that bike tire-so sorry...

any chance of you doing it today,with some pics in the fc-contestthread maybe?

cheers Atzec! my drinking habbit led me to get the pushbike out and ride to the local petrolstation ( no lights working) to get a Krombacher and a Holsten,resulting in:

http//i520.photobucket.com/albums/w321/almostnice/IMG_0820.jpg%5B/IMG%5D"]http://IMG_0820.jpg

I am done,good night.

almostnice,

This might be my favorite flick yet!!!!! Wish I could Rep... You too Lendo!

it's the cig and coffee cup that makes the photo-op. don't let lendo fool ya, the pics look rural, but he's a city-slicker! there's like 3 crackhouses around the corner

Oh how i wish i could say this to you,my dear friend.but unless you dont fix that bike tire-so sorry...

any chance of you doing it today,with some pics in the fc-contestthread maybe?

Ok, now I don't like you anymore. You're rapidly becoming one of my least favorite posters on sufu. So there. (10)

Thanks for the laughs, almostnice :) You and Lendo are lookin great as usual.

therelativity- not sure about those Uggs, but the rest looks fantastic :) Stay far away from any bleach!

Can't rep any of yous.

New bicycle—as of today!¡

img2254e.jpg

Tee: Uniqlo

Jeans: Warehouse

Shoes: Clarks

My Baby Blue: Schwinn 'Willy'

• sufu1 unpinned this topic