What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

damn lendo, i wish i could come though and share my **glaucoma** meds with ya, but today is hard work. you sweatshirt collection makes me grin and pisses me off at the same time. i was in the hood yesterday, but i don't like to just pop-up on people. plus i had the baby, and she don't like dogs...don't smoke to close to that lighter fluid!

shit, i was working my ass off yesterday anyway my man. we'll get it moving one of these days. i'll let you know when my next day off is soon.

we need to get tvshooter and poopslush over here and do a waywt in this style:

prison460.jpg w460.png

but obviously all jawnz. i'm already tightening up my mustache game.

oh, thought you'd appreciate this. i was at 7-11 yesterday putting some air in the tires of my cab, and 2 muslim women in traditional garb who were leaving pulled back into the lot, honked at me and asked if i spoke arabic.

:)

LOL! see, i told you you look like one of us:Dthat made my day. see, jews and muslims are VERY much alike in a lot of respects, that's why we bicker so much, almost like tomax and xamot!

2ngrf68.jpg

how's everyone doin? this probably sounds stupid to you guys but how do you post pictures in here? i'm new to the community.. thanks in advance..

upload photo to an image hosting site such as imageshack.us then use the direct link to the image and insert it into the field that pops up when you click the "insert image" button (it's the small mountains with yellow sky button)

My first posting in here...

Atelier La Durance 'Prescott' jacket,

Franklin & marshall tee

LVC 47's

Feiyue plimsols

11hvybl.jpg

Do you happen to work for Nigel Cabourn? If so- you popped into son of a stag where i was working. I commented on the jacket.

If it's not you... nice jacket ;)

3962161147_10835d6419_o.jpg

dsc05046.jpg

denime66xx

Atze,have to say it again,i am fucking envious about your redwings.dont you wanna come the day before Nikolaus to pay me a visit? you know we put our boots outside the flatdoor for Knecht Ruprecht putting some sweets innit.trust me,they still will be there next morning!

• sufu1 unpinned this topic