What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Excuse the large photo...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3473/3956835104_163ae4673b_o.jpg

Chambray Cap

Sugar Cane (SC24430)

Self Edge Feather Ring

Mister Freedom (7161md)

Alden Indy (405 black version)

This is a little much, you look like a Calico Ghost Town re-enactor. It's not bad at all, just excessive.

Vinneus, right above me, does a better job with the vintage workwear steeze without looking like he works in a themed museum.

This is a little much, you look like a Calico Ghost Town re-enactor. It's not bad at all, just excessive.

Vinneus, right above me, does a better job with the vintage workwear steeze without looking like he works in a themed museum.

That's hilarious... I actually looked up Calico Ghost Town...

Oh no you DIDN'T...(girl's pretty cute though...)

3956659773_9bf948a13a_o.jpg

But anyway, for discussion sake... I get tired of my 9-5 business attire so whenever I can, I pop my Canes

and Mr. Freedom for a joyride around San Francisco. I've had several occasions of folks asking about the MF jeans...

explaining to folks is as exciting as wearing it.

thanks folks for the positive feedback so quickly,didnt expect it really,this goes also for the evo-thread!

as you may notice,the kids werent so keen doing a photo but my friend was quick enough,thanks to the fast autofocus of my camera.

Vinneus,yes,from time to time we have some happy moments with our two noisy,chaos-causing brats!:D

• sufu1 unpinned this topic