What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

shoque: pm sent

salaami: waiting for it to cool down a bit more before i rock that one. just copped the crewneck and i'll probably have to ditch it before i leave the house to run errands, as it should be warming up a bit. yes, my photo location is somewhat deceiving, but it's the best place for me to set up the camera without displaying my terribly cluttered house! :D

_IGP1834.jpg

Grandpa sweater- Ralph Lauren

Shirt- Old high school uniform shirt which I cut and hacked

Jeans- 660's

Boots- Cole Haan

(Idk how sufu feels about grandpa sweaters but I love mine for the barren cold chicagoland)

Lendo: Effortlessly cool as usual, out of rep. Nice to see you enjoy the ultimate breakfast of champions too...

Last night:

pa010098.jpg

Today, weather is windy, chilly, gloomy, rainy... Love it, reminds me of home in Belgium.

pa010102.jpg

pa010103.jpg

pa010104.jpg

What jacket and jeans and shirt are those in the second and third pics? I love that jacket holy shit.

mr haga, what's your job?

Nothing I'd wanna share. Suffice to say that it's very unsatisfying, I'm overqualified for it and the money is bullshit.

But today is my day off!

What jacket and jeans and shirt are those in the second and third pics? I love that jacket holy shit.

Thanks. Jacket is Veronique Branquinho, hoodie is filippa k, shirt is ANTWRP, jeans are s710bk.

when did clarks start to reissue the weavers? i had a chesnut pair over a dozen years ago and should still be slapped for letting them go! back then the crepe sole on the weavers was even softer than the regular wallies, although clarks made them both. i wonder if P&B weavers exist?

• sufu1 unpinned this topic