What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

proportions

25 years of oversizing my clothes is a hard habit to break but I'll get there. I'm 40 and married to a great cook so I'm just happy I'm not proportioned like a beachball like most of the people I know.

img2207rd.jpg

Jacket - United Bamboo

Shirt - Uniqlo

Jeans - Warehouse

Bottoms - Clarkes

Pack - Muji

Schott_IH634S.jpg

Schott J630vn

old Gap chambray

IH634s

Red Wing 2970

Gig line is way off but it's the end of the day :)

thats looking fucking great!reminds me of my first Belstaffjacket,looked similar like your Schotts,but being waxedcotton it had the same shine after some month,covered in oil and grease.who said riding a scooter keeps you clean compared to bikes?

cant rep...

wow ur jeans look perfectly short, i like. u must have had to hem a lot off right?

No hemming at all, actually—I keep 'em rolled in a weird sort of cuff and had them tapered right after my original soak, which I imagine took a little bit of length off too

DSC02669.jpg

Nice fits everyone.. you guys are lucky to be around great stuff.. where i'm from, hollister and AE are what the whole town's wearing.. def. not my cup of tea

anyway, APCs again..

catchforus, i think i have the same flannel.. is that Just a Cheap Shirt?

LOLipop.. i think holister and ae are popular everywhere.

its just a matter of finding the right stuff

did you consider hemming or a bigger cuff on your apcs?

ah, munich´s finest. this is a lot better then your JEVER last time. 26.gif
Didnt you posted a pic of Früh-Kölsch?? I mean Jever isnt my favourite pils,but really,how can a bavarian like you find kölsch tastefull? kölsch isnt a real beer for any selfrespecting beerlover,as long as your not from cologne.

worst is,they serve it in 0,2l glasses,how much more i like your 1Liter Oktoberfest mass,thats a manly size.iam also having a soft spot for paulaner oktoberfestbrew,even though its a large industrial brewery.and when its hot in the summer nothing can beat a half liter of weedbeer for me!

Atze,have to say it again,i am fucking envious about your redwings.dont you wanna come the day before Nikolaus to pay me a visit? you know we put our boots outside the flatdoor for Knecht Ruprecht putting some sweets innit.trust me,they still will be there next morning!

Those Redwings are ill. Where can I cop those?

• sufu1 unpinned this topic