What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

lol you posted that same one 2 hours ago

What are you still wearing today?

he he - I was trying to cross post to another thread and deleted instead of editing. Still wearing the same. Your keen eye is to be commended!

First WAYWT so forgive the awkward fit...any thoughts on the jacket? Was just trying it on but wanted some opinions (even though this is the denim forum...)

AA beanie

J.Crew Chambray

Levis STF

Alden

Jacket is too boxy you could probly get a size smaller. is it 3 button? get a 2 button

Jacket is too boxy you could probly get a size smaller. is it 3 button? get a 2 button

Thanks...although I have to say that that specific picture may have not been the best representation...it actually does fit a lot slimmer and less boxy but I was holding my arms in a weird way in that picture...it is 2 button btw...:cool: Here's another pic because I'm genuinely interested in opinions...really close to buying...

IMG_6352n.jpg

I wouldn't. I'm sure it's a nice enough jacket when worn as part of a suit, but there's far nicer jackets of that vague style, but with a few more casual touches that go far better with jeans. Perhaps more of a blazer style or a sports jacket.

Check out Dalfronzo a few pages back as a great example.

I personally hate the 'suit' jacket with jeans look. Just doesn't look natural.

Just my opinion tho'

Thanks...although I have to say that that specific picture may have not been the best representation...it actually does fit a lot slimmer and less boxy but I was holding my arms in a weird way in that picture...it is 2 button btw...:cool: Here's another pic because I'm genuinely interested in opinions...really close to buying...

IMG_6352n.jpg

I wouldn't. I'm sure it's a nice enough jacket when worn as part of a suit

I personally hate the 'suit' jacket with jeans look. Just doesn't look natural.

Just my opinion tho'

Ok my bad for not being clear...I intend to wear this jacket as a full suit, NOT to be worn with jeans or casually on a night out, I already have something for just those occasions...but yeah, I guess I shouldn't be asking about suit fits on a Denim sub-forum...haha didn't mean to de-rail! :cool:

Ha ha. In that case, the jacket fits ok. Personally prefer the pockets at a slant but it does the job.

streetwear wednesday?

5fn0c4.jpg

big guy in small diors

to all those that inquired:

the jacket is a polo sport fleece (polartec?) from around 97-99? I figure all these streetwear brands rip 90's polo shit off, might as well head into the vaults and dig some stuff out.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic