Warehouse

Medine

^Ditto, there's still more shrinkage left to go with agitated washes, potentially a lot more. I personally think sizing down 4 is utterly absurd, and contrary to how they're supposed to fit, but that considered they don't look awful at all, so maybe worn for an especially long time w/o washing will lube the waist to the point that they actually look comfortable. Anyway, if you can't return them anyway probably best not to query too many people re: the fit and just say fuck it...

Yeah, I realized how ridiculous it is to size down 4, and I am absolutely not proud of that.

But, in my defense, I was going by the actual measurements instead of the tagged waist, and a 28 was 31.5 pre-soak, which is pretty much alright for me, and the rest of the measurements were quite alright. And reading the Warehouse contest thread made me decide to size down by a lot.

So I just took the plunge, and the fit isn't that horrible on the first hot soak but I am probably going to suffer on subsequent soaks... And I am not looking for rep or anything (not much anyway); I am just trying to contribute a meager amount to the thread with my experience, perhaps as a warning to others... :)

with warehouse, i dont really know when to go for what size, although sizing down 4 sounds pretty absurb but the last time i picked out a size 30 in a warehouse660, they measured 34.5inches in the waist and never shrunk down to a 30 at all. i was swimming in those and had to sell them even after a massive weight gain.

re: tsunamiboy85, they don't look especially tight on him. they dont even look the slightest bit tight at the waist. as long as the dont shrink like 2 inches or something with a 2nd wash.

im about a size 31 to 32. somwhere in between. how should i size for some 660s?

was thinking about 30s? i still want them to be slim, but not uncomfortably so.

Look to the thigh and rise measurements when figuring your size because the waist will easily stretch out to the raw measurement.

Guest rusholmeruffian

Got a pair of those The One jeans at a ridiculously cheap price.

They were marketed with a ridiculous load of blurb about Mark Westmoreland and some daft gimmicks like a yen coin in the pocket and coming in a mail bag.

Supposedly limited to 100 pairs and "hand -finished " in the UK.

But they didn't mention who in fact made them and there are some nice details, like the 1 piece fly and 2 colour chainstitch. I could live without that waist button and I think I will unpick the arcuates.

IMAG0392.jpg

IMAG0393.jpg

IMAG0394.jpg

IMAG0396.jpg

IMAG0397.jpg

IMAG0398.jpg

and? how is this relevant? care to school me? from what i found online, the features are taken from levi's, lee and wrangler. where does warehouse come in?

the tag on those jeans says Warehose Co. I assume that means that warehouse made them.

not just regular 501's, either. I love my LVC '66 501's. but the Warehouse denim shits on the LVC denim, IMO

Yeah, I love my LVC but can't help but feel that the type of denim Warehouse and Sugar Cane use is what Cone should be producing for LVC. My dream jeans would be a collab between LVC and Warehouse.... 1955 501 made out of the 1000XX denim used in the 660/700/800.

Got a pair of those The One jeans at a ridiculously cheap price.

They were marketed with a ridiculous load of blurb about Mark Westmoreland and some daft gimmicks like a yen coin in the pocket and coming in a mail bag.

Supposedly limited to 100 pairs and "hand -finished " in the UK.

But they didn't mention who in fact made them and there are some nice details, like the 1 piece fly and 2 colour chainstitch. I could live without that waist button and I think I will unpick the arcuates.

IMAG0392.jpg

IMAG0393.jpg

IMAG0394.jpg

IMAG0396.jpg

IMAG0397.jpg

IMAG0398.jpg

they look great... you should keep the arcs though.

found some on sale for a decent price, but not my size, woe.

http://www.streetcasuals.com/jeans-trousers/227-one-jean.html?source=googlebase

I am looking to buy Warehouse 1001xx jeans.

I am probably going to buy it from Rakuten via proxy.

Now, I have a question regarding 1001xx

Can somebody please explain to me differences between these two,

or are they the same jeans?

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/auc-neo-cla/item/1001xxow/

and

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/firstadium/item/10002227/

...any help will be appreciated.