Warehouse

Medine

After the 660s, the 700s are probably the most talked about model of warehouse in this thread. read on back and you'll find plenty of info and photos.

No it is 700 XX , not simple classic 700, there is one more S700 that is without cinch, and on its way for me.

Thanks for all the comments and reps!

Snake is that 14oz denim???

How long have you worn them??

It is 13.75oz pre-soak, so about 14.25 after the first soak/wash.

About 10 months. Four hand washes with Dr. B. Ist wash at 4-month mark and I've been washing them every 45 days or so after that.

neakal is talking about the new 700XX (http://item.rakuten.co.jp/ot-emens/mwa99-700xx/model). It has red tab and the "Native American" arc.:rolleyes: (this is according to Warehouse) I think the 700XX and the this year's 1001XX uses the same denim as my 15th 1001XX.

Case - check the Blueingreen thread. Cheap has posted some fit pics in that thread.

Yeah. Warehouse probably does not want to outright say that to piss off those of us that jumped on the 15th bandwagon. :)

I like the direction Warehouse is going with the denim, the lighter weight, lighter shade of indigo and more vibrant blue looks more like a pair of deadstock jean. Warehouse is going back to the denim they produced when they first started 15 years ago.

I think it's a little strange that this thread isn't more active, yes. Seems like the Warehouse stuff occupies a bit of a strange position though: slightly too repro-y for fans of Samurai, skull, and Iron Heart, while not repro-y enough for people who appreciate LVC and Sugar Cane. Most of my stuff is LVC, but I do like my 800s. The thing that sometimes leads me to pass them up is their comparatively modern cut. The 800s are slimmer than LVC '47s and '55s, and much slimmer than the Sugar Cane models based on denim from those periods. That said, Warehouse denim is incredible, and enough to overcome any shortcomings I perceive in the cut.

I'd love to get confirmation that the denim is the same as the 15th 1001XX, that don't say it outright from everything I've seen online, but everything about the specs is the same so....

I am actually curious if the 15th 1001xx and the new one use the same denim as the old 1001xx...

kinda happy they started making the 1001xx again, really wanted one when they stopped making it, but I had (well I still have) too much yawnz already.

Yes Snake you are right, that 700 xx with native American arc. This is my first time I bought warehouse jeans, 15th 1001XX and 700 xx, and honestly, both has great silhouette, denim is same.

I had plan to buy another pair lvc 501 1937 from CULTIZM , and was waiting fro size 34/34, but since now I got this 700 xx , i love it more then my lvc 501 1937 , and drop plan to buy it.

Any more suggestion for buying from Warehouse, since i am gonna buy few more article from Warehouse.

Can you direct me for Blueingreen thread fro pics .

I think it's a little strange that this thread isn't more active, yes. Seems like the Warehouse stuff occupies a bit of a strange position though: slightly too repro-y for fans of Samurai, skull, and Iron Heart, while not repro-y enough for people who appreciate LVC and Sugar Cane. Most of my stuff is LVC, but I do like my 800s. The thing that sometimes leads me to pass them up is their comparatively modern cut. The 800s are slimmer than LVC '47s and '55s, and much slimmer than the Sugar Cane models based on denim from those periods. That said, Warehouse denim is incredible, and enough to overcome any shortcomings I perceive in the cut.

Don't have much to add, because I think you're right on. Will just say I think the 1001XX is as good a 40s/50s cut as anyone else is making, and their denim (both 1000XX and 1001XX) is some of the best you can ask for. Lost a little weight recently so I'm wearing my 1001XXs more, and they're becoming my favorite pair of jeans.