Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

^ just opt for the Mustang or Caribous Instead!

Can't be surprised if the 'Super Slim' cut doesn't fit everyone.

Go for the Mustangs - they'll be excellent.

Haha yeah, unfortunately the rise and thigh gets way to big with anything other than the Cobra. I'm tall and skinny but considering that all my jeans average 8.4" knee and the 33 Cobra is 7.6", that's an overall 1.6" difference. Granted there's leeway with my other jeans but considering I can't try them on, I'm not sure I want to risk it, no matter how good the denim is or the quality that AW produces jeans...

If it helps, these jeans stretch a lot very quickly.

See above, I doubt I'd be able to stretch the knee that much without causing problems.

The denim looks so rad too, and light, which would be great for summer wearing. Enjoy those who are lucky enough to get it!

Hey there, im loving the fit pics of cobras but am iffy about if i can comfortably fits them.

My current pair nf sgbt measures 32 waist, 11 in the thigh, 8 in the knee and 6.6 at the opening, inseam is at 30. The jeans fit nicely for me, what fit modEl would you all recommend? Thanks!

Edited by achineseguy

^^ Hemi, that's the pizzeria just off Cuba St isn't it? Vivian St? We often went there on a Sunday with the kids. Great pizzas with real Italians working there!

Yes Maynard, Scopa on the corner of Cuba St & Ghuznee St two doors down from my store. Its run by brothers Leonardo & Lorenzo...  their father came to New Zealand in the 1960's and opened one of the first authentic Italian restaurants.

those the new york city free run 2's? they look great!

um

i dunno

they look like them, but they dont have the city tag on the tongue

maybe they are fake (hope not i got them from a legit sneaker geek shop in auckland)

they are comfy though

/derail

Hi guys. Was great to get up to Wellington for the weekend and meet Hemi and see the store. Hemi and the lads treated me very well. Wellington is a very cool city indeed. Went out for a drive around the bays, saw Ian McKellen walking down the street in Karaka bay I think it was, quite funny. My associate told me to stop pissing around and smile properly for the picture, a bit over the top. Shelly Bay with Wellington city in the background.

ANDYW1.jpg

Haha, sure was Maynard, it was busy too. Good coffee.

I completely forgot to check out the Iron Hearts when I was there, to chatting going on. I did get to check out all the sweet boots Hemi has been making, dark browns, rough outs, amazing stuff. I have some black ones, been meaning to post pic's, will do soon. Just breaking them in.

Anyone got some good fit pictures of the caribou? Definitely wanting a pair of Ande's next, got SE05BSPs now and want something a bit looser throughout the whole leg with a slightly larger leg opening.

Ande, have you ever used left hand twill denim? Would you consider it for a Special Roll? I think it would fit in well with your current Lee-esque styling and I'd definitely be interested,

Hi Maynard. They don't have any lefty in the current line up, I will definitely get some if they do in the future.

Just goes to show how good Andes 'Standard' denim is.

By no means 'standard' at all.

My Comeback Caribous are the same denim and have worn amazingly. Still a regular wearer for me with around 1.5 years now. Just keep getting better.

• 4 weeks later...