World of denim shops

fistoffury

11 hours ago, Double 0 Soul said:

Maybe Acronym x Freewheelers should do a collab for a reversible jcket :D

I've often wished my FW Type I had a kinetic sleeve pocket so my cards would be available with a vigorous downward movement, that tedious flap on its single pocket... pff. I think you're onto something, though – if one side was denim and the other full-on dystopian tech ninja, you could wear it denim side in so that it could quietly evolve while you went about your... whatever ninjas do, covert shit... and then one day undergo a dramatic metamorphosis back to well-worn heritage right when everyone's extreme urban-decay ronin pants delaminate for the final time...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I was wondering about people’s experiences with Denimio- they have good prices, but more than once they have messed up an order. They’ve sent unhemmed jeans (they charge a lot for chainstiching ) and wrong items. Now their customer service seems to have gone downhill.

31 minutes ago, lyraman said:

I was wondering about people’s experiences with Denimio- they have good prices, but more than once they have messed up an order. They’ve sent unhemmed jeans (they charge a lot for chainstiching ) and wrong items. Now their customer service seems to have gone downhill.

I haven't purchased from them because their marketing makes me barf but also because when I did try to get sizing into from them they couldn't get their information straight (this was some time ago). I think you get what you pay for. Too many other good, established shops shipping directly from JP now to mess with them IMO. 

I took a long break from them as I was looking at other brands that they didn’t have, till I bought a Trophy chambray shirt and they’re still as good and fast as before. It’s almost too easy to buy a ton of stuff except there’s very little there to interest me anymore. 

10 hours ago, lyraman said:

I was buying from them many years ago. In fact, my first Japanese jeans, Samurai, were purchased from Denimio. Since then, as it seems to me, a lot has changed in terms of customer service, and not for the better. The last time I wrote to them with questions was a year or so ago and I didn't get any response. The organization of the site is even more annoying than before, and the selection of brands is mostly of no interest to me. Good riddance.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...